Let's Go Be Cute.

Hannah's P.O.V

I try to think about what happened but my mind was completely blank I pulled the cover up to check if I was wearing clothes or not. "Thank god!" I mumble, I was still fully clothes apart for my shoes sitting on the floor beside the bed. I look around the room, I'm guessing it was Calum's room but I really had no idea, Calum started stirring a little bit. "Hannah?" He asked, his voice a little croaky. "Yeah?" I say. "What happened?" He asked. "I was hoping you'd no." I say. "Well whatever it was, I don't regret it." He say's tucking a strand of my long hair behind my ear and going in for a kiss, but I push him away. "Calum! No! You have a girlfriend and I'm not being that girl." I say. "But Hannah, I broke up with her! I want you." He say's. "No! Jess already hates me I don't want Stacey to as well! I have to go." I say pushing the covers off and putting my shoes on and heading for the door. "I'm sorry!" I say and walk quietly out the door, it was still early and Calum's parents might still be asleep so I tiptoed to the door and made my way home, this sucks I thought, Calum was a nice guy and I did like him I'd always thought he was cute and funny but I can't be the rebound girl or the second option, I've been that to many times before. My head was pounding and the sun was hurting my eyes and my legs were getting tired and I didn't even no where I was going, I came across a little park so I sat down on one of the swings and got my phone out of my bra and sent a text to Vanessa hopefully she was awake and willing to help her stupid best friend with her stupid problems once again.

Me: "Hey! Are you awake?

Nessa: "Yeahhhr! How can I help? Xo"

Me: "Well I just woke up in Calum's bed and neither of us know what happened! And now I'm lost sitting at some park... :( xx"

Nessa: "Seriously Hannah? Calum has a girlfriend! What's the park called? Xx"

Me: "It wasn't all my fault :P And I was clothed so nothing probably even happened, and he said the broke up. Um, it say's on a brown sign Princes Street Park! :P x"

Nessa: "Don't move, I'm on my way! Xox"

Me: "Thank you Nessa! I'm sorry, I stuff everything up! Xx"

Nessa; "You don't stuff everything up! You just don't always make the wisest decisions. :) xoxo"

Me: "Yeah! Well, I'm sorry I do that!! Xx"

Nessa: "It's alright! Don't move! X"

Me: "Alrighty x"

I waited about 10 minutes and soon enough Vanessa pulled up in her little black Suzuki Swift and tooted her horn, I quickly got up and walked over to the passengers seat door. "Hi!" I say buckling my seatbelt. "Hello!" She say's and reverses and drove to my house and dropped me off. "Go get some sleep! I'll see you later." She said giving me a hug, I jumped out and waved and then walked in my front door and quickly run upstairs and collapsed into my bed, I checked my phone to see I had a few missed calls and texts from Calum I turned it off and chucked it on my bedside table and went to sleep.

Vanessa's P.O.V

"So Cal, rung me!" Luke said, as I walked through the door. "What he say?" I ask. "That he kissed Hannah and they ended up sleeping in the same bed but he's pretty sure nothing happened and that he's hungover and tired." He say's recalling the phone call. "That's fab!" I say sarcastically. "Don't worry about it babe, they can sort it out there selves it's not your responsibility to sort out there love life's." He say's and grabs my hand and pulls me towards the couch we'd decided to watch Straight To DVD and eat food together, we both ended up singing along to every song getting every lyric correct, it was so funny. "I'm home!" Jake yells walking into the lounge. "And you two are singing, great!" He say's and looks at the TV. "This again? You've watched it like a million times." He say's. "It's a good movie!" I protest. "Yeah, yeah! Well I'm meeting up with Zoe for lunch! I'll see you later!" He say's and was out the door again, the DVD soon came to an end and we both were to lazy to turn it off so it just played through again and we sung along to every song again laughing at each other. "Nessa?" Luke asked, while I was having my major air guitar solo. "Yes?" I say sitting down beside him. "What would you say if I invited you to come on tour with us?" He asked. "Well, If you were asking I would say yes! But I do have Jake to worry about." I say. "But he could stay with Anne or at his mates house?" He suggests. "Well yeah! But are you really asking me or? Is this all just for the hell of it?" "Well that was my weird way of asking you, but do you want to come on tour with us? Jess and Tesh have already agreed! I'd miss you so much if you didn't..." He say's. "I'd love too!" I say. "Yay!" He say's pulling me into a hug and kissing me passionately. And to ruin the moment my phone vibrates in my back pocket. "I got it!" Luke say's reaching into the back pocket of my jeans and retrieving my phone for me and squizzing my butt in the process, I playfully hit his arm and he passed me my phone it was a text from Stacey..