Happy With Yourself Hemmings?

Vanessa's P.O.V

Luke and I were own our way home from the coffee shop we had just seen Hannah and Cal at, they both looked like they were enjoying themselves so we didn't wanna ruin the love so we quickly left. On the way to the coffee shop we dropped everything back off at Luke's house not wanting to have to lug it everywhere and we were now on our way back. I was in a very giddy mood and couldn't stop smiling and giggling I don't know I was just so happy this night was perfect and I never wanted it to end. We got to Luke's house just before midnight it was quite breezy outside and I had goose bumps on my legs considering I was only wearing my bikini bottoms I wasn't surprised I was cold, I tried to calm myself from laughing when we got inside I didn't want to wake up Liz. "Why so quiet?" Luke asked. "Mumma Hemmings will be sleeping." I say. "She isn't here!" He said smirking, he then walked into the kitchen and chucked away is hot chocolate cup I chucked mine away too. "Where is she?" I ask. "She went out and is staying with a friend it was some going away party or something." 'Makes sense." I say. "And what do you think we should do while this house is so empty?" Luke asks, I'm a wee bit thick so I didn't know exactly what he was suggesting but I knew what I wanted so I took control and pushed my lips to his hungrily, our lips started to move in sync he bit down on my lip softly making my lips part a little he slipped his tongue in our tongues now exploring each others mouths. "Jump!" He mumbled against my lips, I jumped a bit and Luke caught me and I wrapped my legs around his waist he spun us around and sat me on the kitchen bench my legs still wrapped securely around is waist he started to kiss down my neck and occasionally sucking on my skin, he was so gentle about everything like he was scared he was going to hurt me. He soon trailed his kisses back to my lips and kissed me lovingly, he broke away for a second and took my jersey off over my head and chucked it onto the chair near by. I decided it was my turn to kiss him all over and started kissing down his jaw line, making my way slowly to his neck and biting and sucking harshly on near his shoulder, a moan escaped his lips leading me to giggle, he then lifted me back off the bench and carried me upstairs. He carefully laid me down on his bed, he had his knees either side of my small waist hovering over me placing sweet kisses down my neck, I un-zipped his hoodie and chucked it to the floor and helped take off his shorts he was now just in his black boxers as I laid there in my bikini I was still wearing from our swim, I started to trace the outline of the muscles on Luke's stomach with my finger. He connected our lips together and kissed me sweetly, he carefully reached for the tie around my neck and pulled and then went for the one around my back and pulled it to and thing flung my bikini top around the room, I went and pulled down his boxers our kiss not ever breaking, he then removed my bikini bottom and flung it to the pile of clothes we had formed. "Are you sure?" He asked seriously. "Positive, wait hang on." I say and reach into his bed side draw and chuck him a condom. "You're a wise girl." He said and carefully rolled it on and chucked the wrapper away. "You good?" He asks. "Yep!" I say, he laced one of our hands together and the love making begun.

"I love you so much!" Luke said, as he flopped down beside me my hand still held tight in his hand. "I love you so much too." I say, I see him smile widely in the corner of his eye happy with yourself Hemmings? He sits up and pulls his white duvet (doona for you aussies) over top of us, I cuddled into his side and he wrapped his arm around me pulling me close. "Best night ever." I whisper-shout. "I second that!" He say's and kisses my temple. "Goodnight! I love you." I mumble while yawning. "Goodnight beautiful, i love you too." I closed my eyes and I fell asleep almost instantly.

~Morning!~

Katie's P.O.V

I woke up rather early and made my way down stairs to find a very happy Hannah making herself a bowl of cereal, I guess her date went well. "Good morning!" She said happily when she seen me. "Morning! How was your date?" I asked. "Great, yours?" "I'm glad, loads of fun!" I say cheerfully. "Awesome! So was Hayden a good boy?" She asked. "Yes, he was very sweet and apologized and he really is a nice guy." I say. "Aha." She said, she has a hard time trusting anybody so I'm not going to take it to personally. "Oh, he invited us to this party he's holding soon." "Who's us?" "You, me, Nessa and he said that if you girls wanted to you could bring Calum and Luke." "Why would he want us there?" She asked. "I don't know, it was just a suggestion but it would be nice if you'd come so that when he's being all host of the party I have someone." "I'll talk to Vanessa later, but she's going on tour with the boy's soon so she might not be here." Hannah explains. "It's the week after this week." I say. "Vanessa's surprise party is that week, if I'm choosing between my best friends 17th and this losers party I'm obviously choosing Vanessa." "Yeah, but Nessa's party is on Thursday and his is on Friday you can make both." "Okay, but i'm only going if Vanessa comes." Hannah say's. "Okay!" I say and then start making my own breakfast. "Did Calum not stay last night?" I ask. "Nope." Hannah said, I was about to talk again but her phone started ringing and she left the room to answer it. I continued making my bowl of coco-pops and sat down and ate them I got my phone out of my hoodie pocket and decided to text mum.