Are They Mad?

Luke's P.O.V

We were roughly in the middle of performing Beside You the crowd was great today, really energetic and excited. I could hear faint yelling through the screams and lyrics been sung back to us.

I scanned the room looking for the girls the spot where they were standing was now occupied by four girls that had their back to the stage facing about six other girls it looked like they were having an argument I looked at the backs of the four girls and then I came to the realization that it was Vanessa, Jess, Stacey and Tesh.

What were they arguing about I thought. I hope everything is okay. Then Vanessa pushed passed the small crowd of girls and walked out the door soon to be followed by the other girls. It was obviously bad.

I looked at Calum whose eyes were also focused on the four girls exciting the room. We finished the song. I looked at Ashton who had his phone out hiding it behind his drum kit.

"Are you texting Jess?" I whispered to him.

"Yeah." He whispered back.

I went to grab my phone and text Vanessa but I remembered I had her phone in my pocket so that would just be a waste of time.

"Do you guys nowhere Tesh and the girls went?" Michael asked into the microphone, most of the crowd looked around.

"You don't need those dumb bitches anyway!" A girl yelled, who does she think she is saying that? I looked around at the boys they were just as shocked as I.

"That's a horrible thing to say!" Calum said into his microphone.

"But it's true." Another girl yelled.

"You boys can do so much better than them sluts." Another girl yelled, it was coming from the direction of where Vanessa, Jess, Stacey and Tesh were arguing so I guess it's all coming from the same six girls.

"They're not sluts and if you gave them a chance and got to know them you would know that!" I said into my microphone.

"Ignore these stupid people Luke! They don't know what they're talking about. I meet Vanessa before the show and she's perfect for you in my opinion." A nice girl yelled out.

"Thanks" I mumbled awkwardly.

"Jess and Tesh are also lovely girls! I didn't get a chance to talk to the other girl but I'm sure shes cool!" The same girl yelled out. All of us boys were now smiling, I'm glad some of our fans are nice.

"Well obviously that girl needs mental help!! Because I'm the one that's perfect for you Luke." Another mean girl yelled.

"You're a bitch and Luke's a nice guy! You two would be shit together actually!" Michael yelled back to the stupid girl.

"Ohhhhh" The crowd said waiting for her reaction.

"Shut up!" She said.

"Nice come back darling!" Calum said, I felt bad for the girl but she deserved it for being a dick.

"Can we just continue the show now please?" A girl asked politely from the front row.

"As soon as those six girls get removed we'll continue!" Calum said.

Two of our security guard dudes walked over to the six girls and got them to walk out the door without much drama. We only had three more songs to perform and then we can go look for the girls I thought to myself happily but then I remembered we have a meet and greet and I didn't want to disappoint the fans.

We finished Unpredictable, Teenage Dirtbag and Gotta Get Out. "Thank you for coming everyone! Sorry about the interruption." Michael said into is microphone.