Boys Are Dumb.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Decisions, decisions.. Do I answer? I'm actually quite pissed off at him for not telling me he is moving to the other side of the world in a month! So I declined and shoved it back into my pocket and continued eating. "I don't think so mate!" Hannah say's angrily and taps decline and puts her phone down beside her. Jess just let hers ring and Tesh declined. "I'm going to kill him." Jess said. "Seriously? We have to find out by twitter they're moving across the globe! Feeling the love." Tesh say's angrily. He was moving, moving to London! London, do you know how far away that is? Thousands and thousands of miles and he didn't think to tell me, his girlfriend that he was moving across the world! With no warning at all I find out via his twitter, are you fucking kidding me. "Well.. I was not expecting that.." I say while playing with my spaghetti I had suddenly lost my appetite. "I can't believe they didn't tell us! Do we not matter or something?" Hannah say's I could tell she was getting angry and Calum was definitely going to be getting an earfull when she see's him next. I don't really know if I'm angry or just sad, I think I had a right to know to be honest and he should've had the decency to tell me in person! I was pissed off, upset and a little worried.. Did this mean we would be breaking up? Long distance relationships almost never work out and the timezones are crazy different. I was actually happy I had a great boyfriend, amazing friends and a fabulous brother but now my happiness was crumbling down to sadness. I wonder how he'll do it, maybe he'll just tweet me that's how I seem to find everything else out.

"What are you thinking about Nessa?" Jess asks. "How Luke will dump me." I say honestly. "He's not going to dump you, he loves you!" Tesh say's. "He's moving away and not just to a different state a completely different continent!" I argued. "You'll make it work, your love is strong!" Hannah say's reassuringly. "She has a point! We should all probably prepare ourselves for heartbreaks! London is ages away, it'll never work out." Jess say's. We all get lost in our own thoughts and just sit there in silence, until my phone starts ringing again and it was Luke again and I declined again then he sent a text.

Luke: 'Are you okay? Why aren't you answering? I have news to share :D xoxox'

I know you do dickhead, I already found out from your Twitter.

"Michael tweeted to celebrate the amazing news were going to do a twitcam, go grab some food while we sit up!" Tesh say's. "I'll get my laptop!" I say running upstairs, grabbing it off my bed I grabbed Jess's to just in case she wanted it for whatever reason. We got a blanket and some popcorn and all cuddled up on the couch and clicked the link, let's see what they have to say for themselves. We all turned our phones on silent because they kept ringing and beeping. "We can't ask questions on our twitter accounts, they know our usernames?" Jess say's. "Use my old one! It's @MrsHoranOfficial" Hannah say's. "Password?" I ask. "The same as it always is." She say's I type in her usual password and we're in. "You little carrot!" I say laughing. We click into the link to be greeted with there faces, it sucks that he's so god damn cute and hard to stay mad at. "What should I ask?" I ask the girls. "How do your girlfriends feel about you moving?!" Tesh suggests. I type it in and send it in a few times so they hopefully see it and they do. "We don't know what our girlfriends think they aren't answering there phones and we're not staying forever!" Michael answers. "Did you think maybe they were fucked off and that why they aren't answering, you twat!" Hannah say's. "If your watching Vanessa answer your phone please?" Luke pretty much begs. "Uh, no!" I say but he looked so cute, ugh! A lot of the fans wern't very impressed either well except the fans that lived in London they couldn't be happier. "Woah! 20 unread messages." I say after looking at my screen. "Are they all Luke?" Jess asks. "Nope! But the other 19 are I opened the message from Jake.

Jake: 'Answer your fucking phone! Luke's losing his fucking shit unless he was an ass make him wait it out, haha :P x'

Me: 'He was an ass, he can wait!'