Only A Dream.

Vanessa's P.O.V

It was only about a ten minute walk to Luke's house. Tesh and I were just walking down the street it was still really light outside because it was only 6.30. We were just chatting and giggling there was the sound of someone running behind us we turned around to find a tall athletic looking guy, he looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I thought he would just run straight past us but he stopped in front of us.

"Hey! Um Vanessa, right?" The guy said he was kind of cute but he also kind of looked like he was on steroids because his arms were huge.

"Uh yeah. You are?" Why was he talking to me? Boys are so confusing."

I'm Harry. We go to the same school." He said. Harry right, Mr. popular, sporty guy from school that still didn't explain what he wanted though.

Tesh interrupted my thoughts and said "Why are you following us exactly?" I was thinking it myself a tad scary Mr. Stalker man.

"Oh sorry, I'm not a stalker I just wanted to ask you something! We're neighbors Vanessa, I seen you walk out so I tried to catch up with you."

"Well what's up?" I asked politely. His mouth turned into a cheeky smile and his cute dimples were showing it was a nice smile but nothing compared to Luke's.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime like on a date?" His question took me by surprise because he's a popular, sporty guy and well I'm the complete opposite I enjoy playing soccer but that's it.

"I have a boyfriend, so no. Sorry." I say. He seemed taken aback by my answer obviously not use to the answer no his smile faded into more of a frown.

"Oh! I didn't know that. Sorry." He says and scratches the back of his neck awkwardly.

"It's ok." I smiled.

"Well we better get going." Tesh said.

"Yeah! Bye." I say.

"See you later." He said. We carried on walking down the street to Luke's house.

"

Well that was odd!" I say. Tesh just started laughing. "You're probably the only girl in the whole universe that has said no to Harry."

"Oh really?" I ask confused.

"Yeah. He has dated almost every girl at our school well every girl that is worthy of his standards."

"What do you mean by standards?" I ask unsure of what she was implying.

"Well normally he goes for the popular, blonde, cheerleader, airhead, slutty, fake, big boobed bitches that swarm our school."

"Should I be offended by that?"

"Don't worry, you're not any of those things, maybe he has other motives."