Birthday Girl.

~Skip Too Vanessa's Birthday, It's The Morning!~

Vanessa's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of 'Happy Birthday Dear Vanessa...' getting sung and footsteps walking towards my bed and then a body jumped on my semi-conscious body. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" The person yelled, I was expecting it to be Jake but this person did weigh a lot less than what Jake should wiegh, I opened my eye's and seen my little 7 year-old cousin Ella she is Paige's daughter. "ELLA!!" I yelled and gave her a big hug. "Happy birthday Nessa!" She said cutely. "Thanks munchkin!" I say still holding her tight, she let go and hoped in my bed beside me. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room and found Hannah, Katie, Anne, Jake, Luke, Paige and Liam. (Liam is Paige's husband) "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!" They all yelled. It's so nice of Paige, Liam and Ella to visit for my birthday. "I'll be down in a minute, shoo." I say as I hoped out of bed and gave everyone short hugs and telling them my thanks. Ella was still sitting in my bed playing with the bracelet that was on my bedside table. "Nessa, who was that boy?" She asked. "That's Luke, he's my boyfriend." I say as I chucked on some sweatpants and a hoodie. "Cute! Can he be my friend?" She asked. "Of course! But, you'll have to ask him." I say grabbing her hand, my phone and then walking downstairs.

"Is he nice?" She asks as we followed the laughter to the kitchen, everyone was sitting and standing around drinking coffee. "Yes, he's lovely." I say. "Who's lovely?" Luke asked. "You!" I say giving him a hug, he kissed my cheek. "Happy birthday babe." He mumbled in my ear. "Thanks!" I mumbled back, I hate this part the constant 'Happy Birthday' messages I'll receive today.

"You didn't tell me you were coming?" I say giving Paige a big hug. "That's the point. SURPRISE!" She said laughing, I loved my aunty. "Megan couldn't get off work but she sends her love and tons of presents." "Oh yay! Megan has great taste." I say excitedly. I then give big uncle Liam a hug, he squished me like a bug in his very tight grip. "Happy Birthday Sweetie!" He said and kissed my forehead. "Thanks uncle." I mumbled. I gave everyone hugs for being up early just to say happy birthday but Luke had already beat everyone by sending me a video message last night at 12:00 on the dot.

"Who wants breakfast?" I ask, I just get laughed at in response. "Take a break woman! You're the birthday girl we serve you!" Hannah say's sitting me down on Luke's knee. "Don't let her move." Hannah orders and then Luke's arms snake around my waist holding me tightly on his lap. Jake and Hannah get heaps of bowls out of the fridge and sit them on the bench but I couldn't make out what was in them. Jake sat a bowl out in front of me and handed me a spoon. "Just like what mum made every Christmas." He say's, he was right mum made us instant pudding with loads of chocolate and marshmallows in it for breakfast every Christmas morning and that was what was sitting in front of me, he knew it was my favorite he truly is the best. Everyone got there own bowl and dug in. "That's my sister, she's a genius with her pudding." Paige said, as she cleaned up Ella's chocolate covered face. I wasn't paying much attention I was busy stuck in Christmas morning memory lane. "Thanks Jakey." I say as I walk and put Luke and I's bowls in the sink.

"Ella wants to meet Luke." Paige whispered in my ear, I smiled and took Ella's hand and we walked over to Luke. "Ella this is Luke, Luke this is Ella!" I say introducing them. "It's nice to meet you Ella." Luke say's. "Is it true Uncle Ryan tried to stab you?" She asked, I wasn't expecting that and I hated the fact she refereed to him as 'Uncle Ryan' "Um." Luke looked up at me not knowing what to say. "Yes, that's true!" I say, Ella turned and looked at me. "But why? You said Luke was lovely and you don't hurt lovely people." She said confused. "Because Ryan is an asshole and he doesn't care about anyone but himself." I say sadly. "Can I see the stab mark?" Ella asks curiously, looking up at Luke I could tell she was using her big green puppy dog eyes to try get her way she was one very smart 7 year-old. "Maybe later." Luke say's. "Okay!" She say's giving him a hug, I hear her whisper something but I couldn't quite hear but it made Luke smile and whisper back.