If You Were Here, Everything Would Be Okay.

Luke's P.O.V

"She's never going to forgive me is she?" I said as I sat down on the floor in my bedroom Calum was spinning around on my computer chair. "I know you'll work it out, you're meant to be together! You've just got to give her some time." He said. "How much time?" I ask, I had been sitting here for a few hours Calum had taken my phone off me because I kept texting and calling and Hannah texted Cal saying she was trying to sleep and she had Vanessa's phone so I had to stop and I had already yelled at my Mum and ruined my friendship with Harry, Hannah hate my guts, Jake wants to kill me, I blew up all over twitter and now all the fans are worried about my mental health but worst of all the girl I love hates me but I will do anything to win her back. "I can tell your brain is racing with ideas, but she is asleep and if you wake her up we're all fucked so go to sleep and go win her heart tomorrow." Calum say's, probably smart Vanessa is so grumpy if she doesn't get much sleep. "Okay!" I say and strip off to my boxers and jump into my bed, Cal jumped under the blankets on the bed we made and was out like a light.

This really sucked because her side of the bed smelled like her shampoo and the perfume she always uses and I found one of her bras amongst the blankets. But I managed to get comfortable and fall asleep but I still wished she was her in my arms.

~Morning Time!~

"Oi!" I heard and then a pillow hit my face. I looked up and found Ash, Michael and Calum standing over me. "What?" I ask. "Time to win your girl back!" Ashton said. "Right!" I said and sat up. "How do you guys know?" I ask, confused. "Hannah told Jess and Jess told me so I called Michael and that made Tesh find out and well we dropped them off at Vanessa's and we're here." Ashton explained. Great, two more girls ready to kill me. "Did you see her?" I ask. "Nope, she was still asleep. or hiding one or the other." Michael said. I passed a pillow to Michael. "Hit me as hard as you can so I never have to wake up." I say. "Now you're just being a drama queen, stop being a dick get dressed and go down there and get her back!" Calum said. "Gosh. Okay!" I say and stumble out of bed and find some clothes and have a quick shower. 

Showers help me think, weird I know but all the great date ideas I've ever came up with have always been while I was showering. I got out after thinking of some ideas, she always loved it when I sung to her but I don't know anymore. I walked downstairs and heard all the boys talking in the kitchen. "He kissed some other girl?" I heard my mum's voice. "No, she kissed him! And that's what Vanessa seen." Calum explained. "Oh!" She said. "Good morning!" I say walking into the kitchen. "Morning Luke!" Mum said. "Sorry for being horrible." I say, I had told her to get fucked last night and she deserved an apology. "It's okay!" She said and gave me a hug. "Go win her back!" She whispered in my ear and kept on walking past.

"Have a plan?" Michael asked. "Nope!" I say frowning, I had no idea what to do. "I think you should start with an apology for yelling at her and then go from there." Calum said. "Yeah! I'll be back I'll probably get kicked out within a few minutes so I shouldn't be long." I say and head for the door. "Come back here." Ashton said. "Yes?" I ask. "We're coming, moral support and to occupy the other girls and give you a chance." Michael say's. "Probably wise." I say and we head for Vanessa's we decided to walk so I could think of a speech.

Katie's P.O.V

I couldn't believe it I fell for him and his stupid act he was only interested in me so his sister could break Vanessa and Luke up he didn't even like me and to think I thought he was the one. Vanessa will never forgive me now, everyone is going to hate me! How could I let this happen, Hannah text me last night after I had got home saying that Luke and Tiffany kissed and Vanessa was upset so she was staying there tonight! Vanessa was broken hearted and it was all my fault if I opened my eyes and woke up to reality this would've never happened and they'd both still be happy curled up watching movies and being the perfect couple they are.