Digging Yourself A Bigger Hole, Hemmings.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I think a hangover would be an understatement I felt like I had been hit by a bus my head was pounding and my mouth was so dry. "Stop moving." Luke mumbled, I was in the process of wriggling out of his grip. "Let go then." I whisper, his arms let go of my waist and I crawled out of bed looking around for pants but only finding Luke's tshirt which on my small little body was a dress anyway so I chucked it on over my head and made my way for the door. "Babe, can you get me a drink." Luke asked. I flicked him the thumbs up and proceeded to the kitchen for a much needed glass of water but first I tiptoed into the lounge Cal and Hannah were still curled up together on the couch I aw'd a wee bit. "Leave!" Hannah mumbled. "This is my house, I could kick you out right now if you're mean to me." I say. "I mean I love you." She said. "That's what I thought." I said and walked into the kitchen I got two glasses of water and some panadol (Idk what you guys call it but medicine for headaches and stuff) and headed back upstairs. "Here you go!" I say handing Luke his glass and two pills and hop back in bed beside him after drinking mine and swallowing the pills. We were sitting in silence waiting for the panadol to take action and decrease the pain of our pounding headaches. 

"So did you enjoy the party?" Luke asks breaking the silence. "Yes! It was great." I say. "I'm glad!" He say's and kisses my forehead. "Vanessa?" I heard Jess's voice and then she popped up in front of my already open door. "Second draw beside the fridge." I say, she gives me the thumbs up and walks down stairs and soon comes back holding to glasses of water and some panadol, the things we do to look after our boyfriends. 

"Nessa!" I heard Hannah's voice. "What?" I mumble, I had fallen asleep and by the sounds of it Luke had to and wasn't happy to have been woken up. "Uh, Stacey's here." She said, not sounding to flash herself. I just groaned at the thought of having to move. "I'm coming." I said and got out of bed and walked downstairs, I could feel the awkward atmosphere when I made it into the lounge Calum and Hannah were sitting on the couch and Stacey was sitting on the chair they were talking well kind of.

"Hey!" Stacey said happily and loud. "Tone it down." I say make random hand gestures. "Oh sorry." She said and let out a awkward laugh. "What's up?" I ask. "Well, I couldn't make it last night because I had to babysit so I came to say happy birthday and give you a present." She said and got up and handed me a wrapped box. "Oh, you didn't have to." I say smiling at her. "I wanted to." She said. "Thank you!" I say and give her a hug. "Well, I should go and let you all deal with your hangovers." She said and headed for the door. "Bye." I say. "Nice seeing you Calum and Hannah." She said sounding a tad sarcastic. "Yeah! Bye." Calum said awkwardly. "Bye!" Hannah said. And then the door slammed making us all cringe. "Awkward....." Zoe said walking down the stairs a bounce in her step, ugh I wish I was young and smart and didn't get wasted last night. 'Katie wanted me to remind you about Hayden's." Jake said, walking down the stairs behind Zoe. I just groaned at the idea of leaving the comfort of my house. 

~Skip A Few Hours, It's Around 5:00 Now~

We had just finished searching the whole entire house for Ashton's keys so he could take his car home and finally found them in the pool yes in the pool, he must have dropped them when I pushed him in last night. Harry, Katie, Tesh and Michael had came over and helped us clean up our massive mess Michael looked horrible he could hardly function so he wasn't much help the rest of us had gotten over our headaches now but were just being lazy so we made the younger ones do most the work, bless there young souls. 

The house was mostly tidy now and we're all eating left over birthday cake and we talked about the party. "Jess you were shitfaced it was so funny after Nessa pushed Ashton into the pool you jumped in trying to rescue him yelling out Jack, Jack I won't let go! It was hilarious." Jake informed us, Jess started going red because of the embarrassment but we all laughed it off. "And Calum and Michael you were singing Christmas songs and getting all the words mixed up it was so funny." Zoe said and we all just laughed again. "Vanessa, surprisingly you didn't do anything embarrassing." Jake said. "That's a first!" Hannah said. "Oh shut up you! What did Hannah do?" I ask. "She wasn't to bad actually!" Zoe said laughing. "Yuuuuus!" Hannah cheered. We finished the cake and the cleaning and everyone but Katie and Hannah went back to there own homes, Luke and Calum were going home to get changed and we were going to go to Hayden's party, we wern't planning on staying to long though.