He's A Cuddler.

Stacey's P.O.V

I had gotten up and walked away from the group because of stupid Harry! Why should I have to leave they were my friends first. That jerk just has to ruin everything for me, they all obviously like him better cause he's rich and popular. There was a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to find Vanessa. "What's wrong?" She asks, I'm glad it was her and not one of the others because she'll understand my point of view because she's been bullied herself. "Harry is an asshole." I say. "Why do you say that?" She asks. "He's a bully!" "I understand." "Can you ask him to leave then?" I ask. "He's trying to change Stacey. We thought we'd give him a chance but if you're no comfortable with that he can go!" She always looks for the good in everyone doesn't she. "Fine! I'll give him a chance. But if he say's-" She cut me off by saying. "Don't worry! If he's an asshole he'll be gone!" "Thank you!" I say. I wasn't 100% excited about this experiment, Harry has always been a complete jerk to anyone who doesn't reach his standards of prettiness and I don't think he was gonna change now. But he could surprise me. We walked back to the group and sat back down, Vanessa sat down by Luke and I sat In between Ash and Calum. Everyone was chatting away about something I wasn't really paying attention. I was just playing with the grass in front of me when a piece of screw up paper landed on the ground in front of me I grabbed it and opened it up it. It read... "To Stacey, I'm sorry over the years I have been a total asshole to you! I am truly sorry, I'm trying to change and become the person I really am and not what the popularity turned me into. I hope you can forgive me one day. I'm sorry!! From Harry." I was surprised with his apology to be honest, I seriously wasn't expect it. I looked up and he was watching me his eyes full of hope, I smiled at him and chucked the note in my bag. 

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Does anyone else have a free period?" I ask. "I do, last period." Tesh says. "Wanna do some research and stuff for our English papers together?" I ask. "Sure! Meet you at the library?" "It's a date!" I say. I was dreading my next class it was Photography because Chelsea was in my class and she's been sending me looks all day, so she's probably gonna speck her mind when I'm away from everyone else or make her minions do it for her. "Something on your mind?" Luke whispered in my ear. "Just don't wanna go to photography." I say, I sound like a scared little three year-old. "Why?" He asked, sounding confused. "Chelsea is in that class and our last encounter didn't go her way!" "Oh! It'll be okay, she'll be scared no." "Yeah!" I say, she better be I'm so over stupid people like her ruining my life. The bell rung signaling it was time to head to class. We all jumped up and said our goodbyes and headed off to our classes. I got to class and took a seat near the window at the back. Chelsea had already started pointing and laughing, gosh she's a bitch. I tried to focus on the lesson and forget about Chelsea and her minions but it was hard, they begun throwing paper at me again. I read some of them while our teacher Miss Clarkson was in her office grabbing something to show us they were worse than last time they said, horrible things like 'Die Bitch' 'Harry is mine you slut' 'Why do you even bother with living' I could feel the tears falling down my cheeks, I packed up everything and ran out the door before Mrs Clarkson came back out. I ran down the hallway and out the front doors of the school trying to avoid the few people walking down the halls but managed to walk straight into someone. "Sorry.." I mumbled and carried on. "Vanessa?.." The person asked, It sounded like Calum. I looked up and it was him. "Hi!" I say. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asks, and then pulls me into I hug. He's a cuddler this one. "Chelsea being a cow again." I say. "What she say this time?" He asked. "She called me a slut, and to die!" I say. He gasped. "Don't listen she's just a dumb bitch!" "It just get's to me and then I cry." "I understand, don't believe anything she say's though okay?" He says sounding very serious, holding my shoulders and looking into my eyes. "Okay!" I say. "Do you want me to walk you home?" He asks. "Don't you have class to get too?" "My friends are more important." He say's. "Fine then! But if you get in trouble, not my fault." "It's alright! It'll be fine." We start our journey to my house and get there after about 15 minutes, we rambled on about all sorts of random stuff. I unlock my front door and walk in and then I just remember about mine and Tesh's study date. "Shit!" I say pulling my phone out of my pocket. "What's wrong?" Calum asks. "I forgot about Tesh!" I say. "Don't worry, I texted her!" He say's. "Thank you! What would I do without you." I say. "Who would know?" He says. After about an hour of watching spongebob and stuffing our faces with chips and lollies, Calum had to go because of band practice. "You should come, I know Luke won't mind." Calum suggests. "I'd love too, but mum's working late so I've gotta cook dinner for Jake and I." I say. "Awwwww. Next time then?" "Sure!" I say, he gives me a hug then leaves. Soon after Calum leaves Jake arrives home from school.