It's Like Girl Code.

Luke's P.O.V

Everyone was chatting having there on little conversations and no-one was paying attention to Vanessa and I, so I thought it would be a good time to ask her if she wanted to be my girlfriend.
She cuddled into my chest, she had her eyes shut she looked so cute and peaceful.
I whispered in her ear nervously "Will you be my girlfriend?"

She sat up slowly and wrapped her arms around me not saying anything I had no idea what I was meant to do. Girls seriously confuse me.

"Luke. Are you asking out of pity?" She mumbled.

"Of course not. I really do like you Vanessa." I say.

"I like you too."

"Is that a yes or..." I was cut off by Vanessa's lips pressing to mine. I was shocked and didn't know how to react but my brain eventually caught on and I kissed her back.
She pulled away.

"It's a yes." She says smiling at me earning heads turning in our direction. Wow. She said yes I can finally call this perfect girl mine.

"What's a yes Nessa?" Michael asked sounding completely confused. She turned and looked at me I think gesturing for me to tell them.

"Yes to being my girlfriend." I said smiling the biggest smile ever I was so happy. All the girls aw'd.

"It's about time." Calum said smiling at us both.

"Yay. I'm so happy for you both." Tesh said smiling.

"I just need to go to the bathroom. Be right back." Vanessa says getting up and walking over to the toilet door. Then all of a sudden Stacey, Tesh and Jess all had to go too.

"Won't be long." Tesh said heading to the door also followed by Stacey and Jess. Did I do something wrong or was it come kind of girl code to go to the toilet in groups of four. Again girls confuse me. 

Vanessa's P.O.V

Will you be my girlfriend?

The question kept playing over and over in my head.

He only wants you so he can dump you and laugh. He's only playing with you. He hates you Vanessa. He's only asking out of pity. My oh so friendly brain was at it again running through all the negative thoughts.

"Luke. Are you asking out of pity?" I ask. I really hope he doesn't lie I don't need another lying, cheating asshole male in my life.

"Of course not. I really do like you Vanessa." Luke says. He's only telling you what you wanna hear Vanessa. I go against the stupid voices inside my head.

"I like you too." I say a smile appears on his face it then turns to a confused face.

"Is that a yes or?" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his and kissing him he was shocked at first but then kissed me back. I pulled away and said "It's a yes." I say.

I don't know if it was the smartest decision we have only known each other a week but it felt so right. Six curious heads turned our way and Michael said. "What's a yes Nessa?" sounding confused.

I looked at Luke hoping he would tell them because I don't know how that'd all react.

"Yes to being my girlfriend." Luke said smiling his perfect smile. Tesh, Jess and Stacey aw'd and smiled.

"It's about time." Calum said smiling.

"Ya I'm so happy for you both." Tesh said smiling at us.