Hot Date.

Jake’s P.O.V

Zoe and I were walking hand in hand through the mall, we’d just had lunch at this café she wanted to show me, it was so cute just like her! She’s been amazing over the past month helping me through everything and giving me space when I needed it she was such a cute, and caring girl and I was so lucky to have her. “What’s on ya mind Jakey?” She asked, looking at me curiously. “Just this really amazing girl!” I say, smiling at her. “Oh! What’s her name?” She asks, her eyes dropping to the floor. “It’s you silly!” I say, grabbing her chin and pushing it up so I was eye-to-eye with her and pressed my lips to hers softly. “Oh!” She said, and laughed, I loved her laugh. We carried on walking around the mall looking through shops, Vanessa’s birthday was coming up in a few weeks about a month I think she probably didn’t even realize I was looking around the shops for something I could get her but nothing really screamed Vanessa it was all to pink or just plan girly and that wasn’t my sister. “What about band merch, I noticed she liked that a lot?” Zoe suggested, Nessa pretty much lived in that stuff. “Yeah! But everyone else will probably get her that, I want it to be special.” I say, smiling at my perfect girlfriend. “That’s true, I’ve already picked out the band shirt I’m getting her and it even comes with a free poster.” She say’s. “You don’t gotta get her anything Zoe!” “Oh but I am, she’s been so lovely to me and she deserves a great birthday and I want to be apart of that.” She say’s smiling widely. “You just gave me the best idea ever!” I say picking her up and spinning her around. “And what might that be?” She asks. “We should have a surprise party for her.” “Damn, I’m a genius!” She joked. “Yes, yes you are! I’ll talk to Luke later and Hannah, they’ll be keen.” I say, it’s about time we give back to Vanessa for everything she does for us. “You’re one brilliant little brother Jake!” Zoe say’s. “Yes, I have my moments!” I say, winking at her. She just giggled in response, we decided it was about time we got home I walked her to her house we ended up stopping for ice cream before getting to her house. “See ya Jake! I had a great day.” She say’s giving me a hug and kissing me on the cheek. “See ya Zoe! I had fun too.” I say and walk back down her footpath, she was waving from the door and blew kiss, I blew one back and then walked back home.

Vanessa’s P.O.V

Luke and I didn’t make it anywhere but the beach these day’s, so here we were once again sitting on the sand chatting away aimlessly. I’d spent the majority of my childhood at the beach, the beaches in New Zealand weren’t as nice is the one’s in Australia but they still had the same effect they helped me think and just relaxed me. Every time I had a bad day, I’d always end up at the beach sitting on a rock with my guitar singing random things that came into my mind! Over the past month I’d probably been here at least 20 times, I’d sneak out when everyone was asleep just to get away from everything, Luke woke up once and noticed I was gone and thought I had ran away, when I walked through the door his face was so relieved he told me to never do that again so now I leave a note just in case he wakes up again, don’t want him having a heart attack or anything.

I looked over at Luke, he wasn’t looking at me he was just staring off in the distance. He’s actually perfect, he’s the kindest most caring guy I have ever meet, he has the most amazingest eyes, he can sing, he can play guitar, he’s the cutest guy on the planet and he alway’s knows what to say but best of all he was mine. “What? Have I got something on my face?” He asks, snapping me out of my trance. “Oh! Uh, no.” I say, my cheeks warming up a little he caught me staring opps, I look down at the ground my fingers now becoming rather interesting. “I love it when you blush, you’re so cute!” He say’s lifting my chin and looking me straight in the eye’s, again with the being perfect, why does he still have such an effect over me? “You’re cuter!” I mumbled and connected our lips together. “Have I ever told you, you’re perfect?” Luke asked, after our wee make out session on the beach. “I’m far from perfect Luke!” “You’re my definition of perfect!” He say’s poking his tongue out at me. “And you’re my definition of perfect.” I say, smiling widely at him. “Thank you my love.” I just giggle in response, pretty much anything he said to me still set butterflies wild in my stomach, he stood up from his seat beside me. “Let’s go, I’m hungry.” He say’s letting his arm out to help me off the floor I take his hand and he pulls me up in one swift movement, strong too just keeps getting better. “Where to Hemmings?” I ask, it was still quite early it was only 4:39 in the afternoon. “Well, I was thinking.. If you wanted to of course, totally up to you! We could go out for dinner somewhere with Jake and Zoe, I thought it would be cute?” He suggests, another thing he’s thoughtful. “Sounds great! I’ll text Jake and see if Zoe and him are busy.” I say, getting my phone out of my pocket.