Why Do You Hate Me So Much?

Luke's P.O.V

"Where did the girls go?" I ask Cal, he looks over to the spot where the girls were sitting just a few minute ago.

"Not sure, they were sitting there a few minutes ago." Calum says.

"I hope they're okay." I say concerned.

"They probably got bored or something. Don't panic." He say's reassuringly.

"Yeah." I say smiling.

We continued talking to the fans for roughly another 20 minutes, taking pictures, answering questions and of course plenty of hugs. 

"We gotta get going now girls, thank you for coming! We'll see you inside." Ashton say's happily.

"I hope you're all ready to rock, we love you all so much thank you for coming." Calum added.

"Thank you for everything, we would be nothing without all of you!" I say happily.

"Love you all so much, thank you for coming!" Michael say's.

We all waved and blew kisses to our beautiful fans and walked back up the driveway and then in the back door.

We walk into our dressing room to find Tesh, Jess, Stacey and Vanessa in a big group hug whispering to each other I must admit it was pretty cute they all broke away from each other and wiped away tears from each others eyes all four of them were crying.

What happened? Vanessa was crying the most and she also had like a raspberry stain on the white penguin singlet I gave her.

What do I do? What do I say? What happened?

Vanessa's P.O.V

Us girls were just waiting for the boys in there dressing room continuing our conversation from before about Jess and Ashton's first date and Tesh and Michael's.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and logged into twitter I checked my mentions there were a few from my best friend Hannah from New Zealand and some nice tweets from some 5SOS fans and pictures of us together from before.

I refreshed my mentions and a lot more tweets came through they were saying horrible stuff one person tweeted "Get cancer and die you ugly slut!!!!" another girl said "Nobody even like you, you're fat and ugly! Go back to NZ." How did she even know I was from New Zealand? And a lot of tweets were saying "Luke is mine, back off." What the hell!? I thought to myself.

But the next one I stood out the most it said "You deserved every punch you received from your dad, I WISH HE JUST KILLED YOU!" I just bursted into tears. How the hell did they know this stuff I haven't told anyone in Sydney about this ever.

"You alright Nessa?" Tesh asks her voice sounding concerned, I shook my head and passed her my phone so she could read it.

"Oh my gosh! This is horrible!" She said passing my phone to Jess and giving me a hug.

"What little bitches." Jess says sounding angry, she passed my phone to Stacey and hugged me also.

"Don't let it get to you." She whispered in my ear.

"Woah! They went way to far this time." Stacey says standing up and joining in on our group hug.

We let go and then we sat down Tesh and I sat on the couch and Stacey and Jess sat on the floor in front of us.

"Nessa, was what that girl said true about your dad?" Jess asks.

"Yep" I say sounding ashamed I started to cry even more.