But I'm Your Dork.

Vanessa's P.O.V 

What was he doing here? How did he find us? How did he get in? Why must he ruin everything good in my life? My first idea was to run and hide I know I can out run him and I could probably find a good hiding spot but running has never solved anything before my next option was to beat the shit out of him but even with all the training I’ve had over the years I know he’ll still be stronger than me so my last option that sounded the best was to talk. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “Come to see my kid’s, see how they’re doing! It’s been a while about 3 years?” He said. “Yeah! It’s been the best 3 years of my life not having you around!” I say. “That’s know way to talk to your dad! You’re my daughter and you’ll treat me with respect!” He said. “You earn respect Dad, you’re not just given it and I may be your daughter but you’ll never be my dad!” I say be fore he could speak Jake walks into the lounge. “Nessa! What do you want for dinner?” He asks, he looks up from the floor and sees him, Jake’s eyes widen and his fists clench “What the fuck are you doing here?” Jake asks. “Came to check up on my kids!” “If you haven’t noticed we’re not kids anymore, we’ve done a lot of growing up since you left! We don’t need you anymore.” I say. “I’m not going anywhere without you darling.” he say’s an grabs my arms and pulls my back towards his chest and hold me tight I try to wriggle out of his grip but nothing I did was working, he had a very tight hold around my wrists and my wrist was really hurting. “You’re hurting me! Let go!!” I say wriggling more. “Stay still! And I won’t have to hold you so tight!” He say’s angrily, so I stop moving and his grip releases a little bit still tight but not as tight. “Let her go!” I hear Hannah’s voice. “Oh Hannah, so lovely to see you again!” “I wish I could say the same!” She say’s. “Let her go and I won’t call the police!” She say’s holding up her phone to her ear. “You drop that phone right now, or you’ll never see her again!” He say’s and pulls a knife to my throat. Hannah  lays the phone down carefully on the ground. “Okay, okay! I hung up, let her go please? She’s your daughter Ryan deep down I know you don’t want to hurt her!” Hannah could normally guilt trip anyone into anything it was a gift. “Enough of the shit and I won’t hurt her. You have two options, either you let me take Vanessa without a fuss and you’ll never hear from me or see me again or you make a fuss and I kill her right here right now.” I gulped at the thought of dying. “Haven’t you put her through enough?” Luke asks. “He talks! And who are you young man?” “Luke, Vanessa’s boyfriend.” He say’s. “Oh! You might be able to answer a question I have!” He say’s. “And what would that be?” Luke asks. “What’s she like in bed?” He say’s. Luke’s ayes widen in horror and his fists clench. “You’re sick!” Hannah say’s. Tears escape my eyes at the thought of what could happen if he does take me away with him. “You wouldn’t!” Jake say’s. “I probably would!” He say’s with a smirk. “Now! Hannah, you pack Vanessa a bag of clothes and other girl things and bring it to me.” “Get fucked!” She said. “It wasn’t a question, go do it!” She stay’s firm in her place and doesn’t move. “Things will get ugly!” He say’s and she sighs and quickly runs upstairs. “Jake! You get me all the alcohol from around the house!” “I’d love to! But there is none.” Jake say’s. “What do you mean?” “There is no alcohol in this house! Mum was a recovering alcoholic, having alcohol in the house would defeat the purpose of recovering.” Jake said, which was a lie because there was still some in the fridge from the other night and some hidden in my room for no good reason it just looked expensive so I didn’t pour it down the sink. “Well then! Looks like we’ll be stopping at the bottle store then dear!” He whispered in my ear. “Here!” Hannah said walking in the door with a bag. “Thank you for cooperating!” “Well did I have a fucking choice.” She said. I wasn’t going anywhere I didn’t know how I was going to do it but I wasn’t leaving. “Can I at least give them a hug goodbye?” I ask. “I spouse!  No funny business though!” I nodded and he let go of me and I ran toward Luke and gave him a tight hug, “I love you!” I mumbled and kissed him on the lips. I then gave Jake a hug, “I love you Jake.” I say and then Hannah, “I love you Hannah!” I mumbled in her ear while giving her a tight hug. I turned back to my Dad he had picked up the bag Hannah had packed and was waiting, he had his hand out for me to hold I took this as my chance, I grabbed his hand and then twisted it around and pushed it up his back and pushed him to the floor I got to my feet and ran to the others. “What do wed o now?” I ask. “You die!” Ryan said as he got to his feet he flung the knife at me, I close my eyes tight and waited for the stabbing feeling but it never came I opened my eyes and found Luke lying on the floor with the knife in his stomach. He had jumped in front of me, he had saved my life, he was bleeding a lot! “Luke! Can you hear me?” I ask, tears streaming down my face. “I love you Nessa!” He mumbled. “I love you too, please stay with me. Please Luke? Please.” I say. He didn’t respond. “Call the ambulance!” I yell, Hannah quickly grabs the phone and pushes the buttons and talks for a little bit the ambulance arrives soon after and loads him into the back. “Can I come?” I ask the medic. “Yeah, sure!” He say’s and helps me into the back of the ambulance. “Call Liz and everyone!” I yell to Hannah she nods and pulls out her phone and puts it to her ear I see Harry walk along the footpath over to Hannah but the doors got closed, I held Luke’s hand in mine as we drove to the hospital. “Is he going to be okay?” I asked the medic. “It’s uncertain at the moment!” He said, I nodded and went back to looking at Luke, he looked peaceful but also he looked like he was in pain. My phone beeped in my pocket, I pulled it out it was a text from Hannah saying. “We’re on our way, don’t worry Harry’s driving us in his fancy car! I called everyone and they’re all on there way to! Stay strong babe, he’ll be fine! I love you <3 xxxx” I quickly wrote back. “Okay! Thank you, I love you too <3 xoxox” And put my phone back in my pocket.