The Beauty Of My Social Life, Wow's Me.

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Ow! Fuck! Holy shit. Ouchies!" Jess complained as the tattoo artist started on her anklet tattoo I must say it was a very nice design and suited Jess. "Shut up! You'll make me chicken out!" I complained, she insisted on going first so I was just sitting patiently waiting for my turn while flicking through a magazine. "Did you tell Luke?" Jess asked, she hadn't told Ashton she wanted it to be surprise. I had talked to Anne and Hannah about it but not Luke. "No! Should I have?" I asked. "Well he's in for a surprise isn't he! Owwww!" She said, which made me laugh. "I guess so!" Shortly after Jess was finished and it was my turn to get tattooed.

I had decided on getting 'Always on my mind, forever in my heart' on the inside of my left arm for mum and  'Jake' on my pinky like planned and I also go an infinity sign inside a heart tattooed on my right wrist it symbolizes 'Forever in my heart' and that's where mum will always be and I thought it looked really cool and Jess agreed so I ended up getting those three tattoos and boy did the hurt. Jess had a few tears after getting hers I surprisingly didn't but complained a lot. 

"There, all done!" The woman said after finishing my last tattoo, thank god that was over. "Thank you so much!" I said happily inspecting my now inked body. "They look really good on you! And I love you hair!" She commented, she was only probably 24 and she had tattoos all up her arms and of what I could see on her feet as well and she had red and black hair. "Thank you! I got it done yesterday!" I say. "That's wicked! Can I ask who's Jake, I probably should've asked before I permanently tattooed his name onto your finger!" "He's my little brother! I made a promise to him and his names on my pinky as a reminder I can't break it." I say. "Wow! That's got some meaning, honestly all I normally get in here is either some annoying blond girls wanting all these stupid meaningless tattoos or big buff guys adding to there collection of hundreds!" She explains. "I said to myself I'm only ever getting tattoos if they have meaning!" "That is very wise! What's the meaning behind your others?" She asks while bandaging me up. "Well, my mum died in a car crash a few months ago and I wanted something to symbolize her." I say. "I'm sorry to hear that! I'm sure she'd love them!" She say's, I liked this girl. "Shit there's Calum!" Jess yells hiding her face behind the magazine. I turned and Calum was standing outside the door, but he was only checking his phone but then he looked up and caught my stare and walked in, great!

'Well, well, well! What do we have here?" He asked sitting down beside Jess. "Getting a tramp stamp!" I say laughing. "Really?" He say's shocked. "No!" I say seriously. "We're getting meaningful tattoos!" Jess say's. "Let me see then!" He say's, Jess lifts up her ankle and shows him. "That's wicked! But looks sore." He say's. "Hurt like hell!" She say's laughing. "Poor Jess! Let's see yours then." Calum say's walking over to me. "Hey, new hair too! So punk rock!" He say's laughing. "That's me!" I showed him my pinky and my wrist and he thought they were cool I couldn't show him the one on my arm because Cindy the tattoo artist had bandaged it up for me. "Well! I'm meeting your boyfriend for lunch and I'm late catch ya's later!" He say's. "Where was my invite! RUDE!" I yelled as he walked towards the door. "It's a guy date! With Michael and Ash! While you  girls go be badasses we eat and gossip! See you later!" He say's and leaves. "I'm pretty sure he's gay!" Jess say's, leading me to laugh. "Does your boyfriend know about these girls?" Cindy asked. "Nope!" We both said at the same time. We talked a little longer then paid and headed for lunch we decided to feed our hunger with Nando's.

"She was so nice!" Jess say's as we line up for food. "Yeah! She was." I say agreeing. "Ew, Look!" Jess say's sarcastically and pointed to my left, I turned and seen the four goofy boy's I love. "Ew!" I say jokingly. "Vanessa!?" I hear Luke's voice, dang it. "Hey!" I waved and then it was my turn to order, after receiving our food we walked over to there booth. "How's the guy date going?" I ask. "Great!" "Good!" "Fabulous!" "Wonderful!" Were the comments I got back. "Nice!" I say smiling. "Got anything you wanna show us?" Calum asks. "I do actually!" I say putting my tray down and pulling up my sleeve to show them my wrist tattoo and pinky tattoo. "Holy shit! Is that real?" Michael asked. "Yes!" I say smiling. "I got one too!" Jess say's excitedly showing everyone her ankle. "Man, we look like pussy shits right now!" Ashton commented. "Yes, yes you do!" I say. "Did it hurt?" Luke asked. "Yes! A shit load." "Aren't you tough!" He say's. "Yep! Do you like my hair?" I say. "Ohhhhhhh, love it!" Michael say's with a mouthful of food. "Thanks!" I say smiling. "Are you going to get a piercing next?" Calum asked. "Probably not!" I say. All the boy's moved over and we all squished in and ate our food and carried on talking about tattoos and piercings having quite the laugh. "Oh, I forgot to show you this one!" I pulled my arm out of my hoodie and pulled back the bandaging a little and showed them the one on my arm. "That ones nice!" Luke said. "It better be, it hurt the most!" I say laughing. "What ones your favourite?" Jess asked. "This one!" I say pointing to my wrist.