Yano, Mother's Instinct

Luke's P.O.V

Vanessa and I were lying down on the grass at the park looking at the clouds and pointing out random shapes when all of a sudden a big bucket of water got poured all over us. Vanessa screamed and jumped up ready to chase after the person that did it, I got up also and seen the back of Calum and Michael. Vanessa already had them both on the floor and she had a few fans helping her squirt them with water guns she was like a ninja. I walked over to Jess, Tesh and Stacey who were still sitting under the tree almost wetting themself with laughter. "Arn't you gonna help your girlfriend Luke?" Tesh asked. "I think she has it under control." I sat down with them and waited for Vanessa to be done with torturing Michael and Calum. Most of the fans had already left cause they had to be home early and it was starting to get late but there was still about 20 fans running around, helping Vanessa and still getting Ashton and Jake. Vanessa started running towards us. "Well that was interesting." She said. She then sat down beside me. Everyone just started to laugh again. "Imagine if Chelsea was to pick on you though? She'd be dead." Jess joked. "I wouldn't kill her I probably wouldn't even hit her unless she hit me but she wouldnt want to break a nail." Vanessa said. "Why would Chelsea pick on you?" I asked, I was rather confused with the situation. "Oh nothing." Tesh said. "Someone tell me please?" I ask. "It's nothing important! When we were at the mall Chelsea was bitching like usual but Vanessa stood up for me and now Chelsea will probably start bitching about Vanessa." Tesh then said. "I think she'll be to scared and she'll just shut up all together." Stacey said. "Yeah! I wouldn't mess with you, you scary." Jess joked. "Should I be scared?" I asked looking at Vanessa. "Nope!" She says smiling. "LUKE." Ashton yelled and then motioned with his hand to come over. "Be right back!" I said jumping up and running over to the boy's. I ran past Jake who was walking in the opposite direction to the girls he sat down with them "What's up?" I ask. "One, your girlfriend is deadly and two, we've gotta say goodbye." Calum said joking around. "So Vanessa is officially your girlfriend?" A fan asked. "Uh yeah." I said awkwardly, I hate being so awkward. "Congratulations, I'm so happy for you." She said smiling at me. "Thank you, you're so sweet." She smiled at me. "I've gotta go now! Thank you for a great meet and greet boy's!" She said smiling and she started hugging us all, she was so lovely. "We're glad you had fun." Ashton said. "We'll see you another day! Thank you for coming." Calum said. "I love you's! I'll tweet you some photos I took later." "We love you too." I said and then she walked off. We said goodbye to the rest of the fans, signed some stuff and took some pictures. Then we started packing everything back into the boot of Ashton's car. Jake, Vanessa, Tesh, Jess and Stacey came and helped. "Sorry I've gotta go, I'll see you's tomorrow." Stacey said then gave everyone a hug and walked over to a car that was waiting who I guess was her mum.

Vanessa's P.O.V

My phone beeped, I grabbed it out of the pocket of Jess's shorts I was wearing that had already dried cause of the heat. The text was from my mum it said. "Hey Nessa! Where are you? I can come pick you up now Emma, Harry and Charlotte are coming for dinner tonight. :) xx" "Well that's great!" I said sarcastically out loud but it was meant to be in my head. "What's great?" Michael asked. "Harry and his family are coming for dinner tonight." I said. I quickly typed a reply saying. "Hey mum! Jake and I are at the park the one near McDonald's." My phone beeped again it said. "I have no idea where that is so Harry is coming to pick you up he'll be there soon so be ready." "Kay." I sent back. "Jake! Harry is picking us up soon." I said and went and got my shopping bags and other stuff from under the tree. "Why is he picking you up?" Tesh asked. "Mum doesn't know where this park is and he's staying for dinner." "Oh you're gonna have an interesting night." She joked. "Shut up! She better be cooking something nice to make it worth it." I joked. Luke didn't look very happy with the idea of Harry staying for dinner but he shouldn't have to worry. Then there was a beep of a car horn, I turned around and it was Harry. "Well better get going! I'll see you's tomorrow." I said giving everyone a hug and Luke a kiss. "Thanks for letting me hang out with you's today I'll see you's later." Jake said. "Be careful." Luke whispered in my ear when I hugged him. "I will, don't worry." I said giving him another kiss. "Bye." I yelled and started walking towards the car. "Shot Gun!" Jake yelled and started running towards the car. "Not if I bet you there." I say and I run towards Harry;s car and overtake Jake on the way. "Shame! Beaten by a girl." I say and open the door and hop in. Jake jumps in the back. "Hey Harry!" I say. "Hey!" He say's then we drive off. "How's Chelsea?" I ask. "Not sure! I left after we bumped into you because she was driving me insane." I laugh. "Good on you! You could do so much better than that thing." Then he laughed. "Do you know what's for tea?" Jake asks. "No idea, it smells nice though." "Of course it does, mum's a great cook." Jake say's. "So Tesh tells me you're dumping all your jerk friends and gonna start fresh." I say. "Yeah! I'm gonna try." Harry said. "Well good for you, cause at the moment you're nice and cool but at school you're an asshole. Just be yourself!" I say. "Another deep quote from the Vanessa." Jake says. "Shut up!" I say. "Thanks Vanessa." Harry said smiling at me. "She called you an asshole and you're saying thanks. You people are weird." Jake says from the backseat. "I'm thankful she's being honest and not telling me what I wanna hear like everyone else does." "Yes! Arn't I fab." I joke. Jake and Harry start laughing. "So how was shopping Vanessa?" "You can call me Nessa, Vanessa is annoying. It was good I guess." I said then smiled, Harry wasn't all bad he was a nice guy but he was know Luke. "What you buy?" "Just some clothes and some necklaces and a ring." I say. "Did you buy a dress for your date?" Harry asked. "Hah Nessa, in a dress that would just be weird." Jake says. "I'm not really a dress wearer but Jess talked me into buying a skirt." After a little more small talk we got to my house Harry parked up his drive way and we just walked to my house cause we did live right next to each other. 

We walked into the house and found Mum and Emma cooking in the kitchen and Charlotte watching tv. "Hey Mum!" I say walking into the kitchen. "Hello sweetie, how was your day?" She asks. "It was really good actually." "What did you buy?" She asked. I showed her everything I bought and she was very impressed with the skirt. "I never, ever thought you'd buy a skirt." "Jess talked me into it." I say. "Will she can really work miracles." "I'm just gonna change! Be right back." I then ran upstairs and got changed into white denim shorts and a black tshirt with some random design on the front and then ran back downstairs. "Jake can you set the table?" My mum said to my brother, he nodded and started grabbing plates and cutlery and placing them on the table. I went into the lounge to find Charlotte and Harry laughing along to Spongebob I sat down on the armchair and waited for tea to be ready. "You're really pretty." Charlotte said to me. "Aw thank you sweetie, you are too." I said, aw she was so cute. "DINNER IS READY!" My mum yelled. We all got up and walked into the dining room and sat down. Mum and Emma were at opposite ends of the table Harry sat in front of me with Jake beside him and Chelsea sat beside me. "Help yourselves." Mum said, she had made pasta salad, roast chicken and bread rolls. She knew pasta salad was a personal favorite of mine. Charlotte was trying to get some salad. "Want some help?" I asked. "Yes please." I helped her spoon some onto her plate and then put some on mine. Mum started the conversation by asking Jake. "So Jake, how was your day?" "Really good had tonnes of fun." He said. "Was Luke nice to you?" "Yeah! He's cool as." I smiled, I'm glad Jake likes Luke. "Is Luke your boyfriend Vanessa?" Emma teased. "Yep." I said smiling. "An when were you going to tell me that?" Mum asked. "Oh right! Uh sorry. I thought you'd already know yano mother's instinct." I said smiling. "Righto." She said. "So Harry, what do you wanna do with your life?" My mum asked. "Um, I'm not really sure yet. But I like singing and I'd like to make a career out of that if I can." He said, his answer took me by surprise. "Nessa like's singing too. Are you's two in the same music class?" Mum asked. "I don't take music, it's just a hobbie." He said. "How about you Vanessa, what do you wanna do with your life?" Emma asked. "I wanna be a Photographer." I said. "Oh wow! That sounds exciting." She said. We kept chit-chatting about who know's what for a while when we were all finished eating my mum said "Vanessa, Harry you can do cleaning up! Since you's two are older." She said smiling. "Fine!" I say. "Sure, Miss Bell." We started clearing the table and stacking the dishes, we had to do it the hard way cause we didn't have a dishwasher here yet. "Dibs washing." Harry said. "Go for it, I hate washing!" I say. I jumped up on the bench and sat there and waited for him to wash something. Then somebody's phone started ringing. "Is that your phone?" I asked. "Yeah! Can you grab it, it's in my front pocket. My hands are wet." He said. "Sure." i jumped off the bench and quickly grabbed it out of his pocket pushed answer and held it to his ear. "Hello!" He said. I couldn't really hear what the person on the other end of the phone was saying but it was something about Chelsea. "I'm sorta busy at the moment, call me later." He said then I could hear beeping coming from the phone. I pulled the phone away from his ear and placed it on the bench. "Everything alright?" I asked. "Yeah!" He said, obviously lying but I wasn't gonna ask again. I grabbed a tea towel and started drying the dishes and putting them away. "So you sing?" I ask. "Yeah!" He said. "Why don't you take music then?" "Because all of my so clled friends thought it was a stupid idea." "You should't live to please them Harry!" I say. "I know, thta's why tomorrow I'm gonna ask if I can change classes." "Great idea! You might be in my class." I say smiling. "It would be nice to know someone." "Michael, Luke, Ashton and Calum are all in my class to." I said. "Cool as." We carried on talking about music, we had completely different music taste but it was all right music was music. We went back into the lounge where everyone was chatting away and watching some random TV show. "Oh well, we better head home! School tomorrow." Emma say's standing up from her place on the couch. Charlotte and Harry followed behind her as Mum walked them to the door. "See ya's." I yelled. "See you at school tomorrow." Harry said. "Yup! Bye Emma, Bye Charlotte." I said. "Bye Vanessa!" They both said then they all left. "I'm gonna go to bed now! Good night family." I said before walking upstairs. I got changed into some PJ shorts and a singlet and hoped in bed. I looked at my phone screen it was 10.07pm then all of a sudden my phone lit up it was a text from Luke it said "Good night beautiful. See you tomorrow

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey :D Thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed it. <3

Love You's <3

-COURTNEY :D (Follow My Twitter @Thing_Two_Xo) <3