And All These Little Things.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Everyone had retreated back to there houses or hotels and Jake and Hannah had both gone to bed, Luke had fallen asleep beside me in my bed. But I couldn't sleep I just kept tossing and turning it was now 3:00am I shuffled out of bed and looked around my room for my laptop using the light of my phone as a torch I finally found it and got comfy back in my bed and logged into twitter I scrolled through my timeline for a bit and spotted a tweet from Hannah it said "Rest In Peace Nat, You'll Be Missed.. <3" It had a photo attached to it, it was a photo of Hannah, Mum and I at the beach one summer we looked so happy, young and innocent I RT'd the tweet and kept scrolling I then spotted a tweet from Cal saying "R.I.P Natalie! <3" I RT'd and kept scrolling, I clicked into my mentions and read through some of them, lot's of 5SOS fans were saying they were sorry for my lose which was very lovely of them and made me smile, I replied to a few of them saying thank you and then kept scrolling through my mentions one tweet caught my eye it read. "Does anyone love you at all, doesn't look like it? Your dad left and now your mum next will be your brother.. SHAME SLUT!" I tried to hold back my tears and not think about it but comments like that just got to me, tears started to escape my eyes and leave wet marks down my cheeks. "Why do they hate me so much?" I mumbled to myself. "They're just jealous babe, don't let them get to you!" Luke said surprising me, he reached over and logged out of my twitter and put my laptop on the floor and then pulled me into his chest. "I love you Vanessa! Don't let that girls comment get to you." He whispered in my ear and planted a kiss softly on my cheek. "I love you too." I say and relax in Luke's arms, my back was against Luke's stomach and his arms were wrapped around my waist. Luke quickly fell back to sleep after about an hour of staring at the wall my eyelids finally gave up and I fell asleep.

"They're so cute!" "Just adorable." "I wish someone loved me like that." I heard Hannah, Paige and Megan's voices. "Can you go away?" I mumbled and pulled the blanket over my head. "Sorry! But there's some chick here to talk to you." Hannah say's pulling the blanket off of my head. "Fine!" I say and go to stand up but Luke's grip tightened around me. Megan, Paige and Hannah had left the room. "Let go Lukey, I gotta get up." I say. "Stay!" He pleads. "I can't." I say. "Fine..." He say's and let's go, I turn around and give him a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you!" I say and then get up and chuck on a hoodie over my singlet and changed out of my pj shorts into black jeans and tied my hair into a ponytail. "Do I look okay?" I turn to face Luke who was resting on his elbows looking at me. "You look beautiful." He say's, butterflies errupt in my stomach I'll never get use to his compliments. "Thanks." I say, and then make my way downstairs and into the dining area where a lady sat and Jake, Anne, Paige and Megan. "You must be Vanessa?" The woman said and reached out her hand. "Yes that's me." I say and shake her hand. "I'm Olivia Pascoe, I'm here to talk to you about some legal matters." I took a seat in between Jake and Anne and Olivia sat back down. "Well firstly, I'm truly sorry for the lose of you mum I can't imagine how horrible you're feeling." She said sweetly. "Thank you!" I say quietly. "Okay well, since you're both under the age of 18 you can't live alone and in Natalie's will she wrote that she'd like you's both to stay in Sydney if possible but she didn't state who she'd want you to live with! Do you know of any family that live in Sydney?" She explained. "All our family live in New Zealand." I say. "I'll move here if I have to." Paige said. "No! You have a job and everything back there." I say. "Aussie has better jobs anyway, I'm sure I'll find another one." "We can't let you just drop your hole life just to look after us." Jake say's. "I want to!" We argued over it for a bit and the Olivia interrupted. "You could move back to New Zealand?" She said. "What are our other options?" I ask. "Jake could go into a adoption agency but you can't Vanessa because they only take under 16 year-olds." She explains. "Not going to happen I'm not leaving Vanessa." Jake say's. "Okay, what about your Dad? We don't have any information on him." She asks. "He has nothing to do with us." Jake say's. "We could give him a call?" She asked. "No thank you, I don't fancy him beating me up again thanks." I say harshly. "Oh okay! What about family friends?" She asked. "There all New Zealanders." I say. "I could become Australian, I don't mind." Anne say's. "I'm not letting you drop everything and move here either! Katie and Hannah have school and friends that they can't just leave behind and you have work." I say. "Vanessa, Hannah isn't going to care if she has to move schools you're her best friend she'd be more than willing to move here and Katie she is a friendly person she'll make new friends and I can always find a new job." "You have to ask Katie and Hannah first though I don't want you's to move if you don't want to." I say. "Jake would that arrangement be alright with you?" Olivia asks. "Yes of course but only if they really want to." He say's. "I'll go talk to them now!" Anne say's and get's up and goes into the lounge where I guess they were sitting. "Okay! Well we'll move on while we wait now we must discuss all your mum's possessions?" Olivia said. "Okay!" I say. "Well things like her clothes and shoes and inexpensive jewelry and just everyday items you can do what you like with but this house for example is owned by your mum and in her will she left it for you two her car is a company car so the company will take that back, your mum she has a lot of money saved up that you two will inherit!" She explains. "How much exactly?" Megan asks speaking for the first time. "A little over $55,000" She say's. "They're to young to have that amount of money." Paige said. "You two will save it right?" Megan said. "Yeah!" I say. "I don't want you to waste it on silly things save it for uni or something okay?" Megan say's. "Yeah, yeah!" I say. We carried on talking about other things that my mum owns and jewelery that belonged to her grandparents that were passed down to her and have now been passed down to me but then Hannah came running towards me. "We're gonna be sisters for real!" She yelled and wrapped her arms around me. "I'll take that as a yes!" Olivia said. "Yes, yes, yes! A thousand yes's!" Hannah said smiling wide almost jumping for joy. "Well Anne I'll be back in a few day's to sort everything out and then well you can move over I guess." Olivia said shaking everyone's hands. "Thank you for coming Olivia!" I say pulling her into a hug. "Not a problem sweetie!" She said and then Anne walked her to the door and she left. "This is so exciting!" Hannah said and started jumping up and down. "It is!" I say and join in on er jumping. "I'm finally gonna have a cool big sister!" Katie said and joined in. "I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that." Hannah said. "Yay more sisters, the joy!" Jake said sarcastically. "It won't be that bad Jake." I say. "Yeah, yeah! I know it'll be a bundle of fun!" He say's smiling. "I'd join the jumping but I don't wanna look to retarded." He adds and then walks up the stairs. "Why so excited?" Luke say's from the end of the stairs with a huge smile on his face. "Anne is like adopting us i don't know if that's the correct term but anyway Hannah and I will get to live together." I say. "Are you leaving?" He asked his smile fading and his eyes turned sad. "No, they're moving here!" I say, his smile returns. "Thank god! I thought you were leaving me already." He say's. "Never!" I say and give him a big hug.