Friendly Clifford.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I wake up to somebody knocking on my door softly. "Yessssss?" I say hoping out of bed, "Fuck." I mumble to myself when I see the time on my phone. I turn and look at the door it was Luke. "Hey" I say running around my room looking for clothes to wear. "Hey. Babe, there really is know rush there is know way you'll get ready in time." "You have a point, you can go so you won't be late!" "It's alright, I can wait." "Is my mum up?" I ask. "Nope!" "Be right back." I say I go into my mums room. "Mum, wake up! We're all late." She rolls over and yawns. "Shit!" She says then jumps out of bed and rushes around. I then go into Jake's room, "Wake up!!" I say. "Go away!" He mumbles. I pick up a pillow and throw it at him. "Get up! We slept in." "FINE." He says and then jumps up and also starts rushing around. I walk back into my room and see Luke had layed out some clothes on my bed. I quickly changed into them and put my hair in a ponytail. I ran around my room and packed books and stuff into my bag. I ran down stairs to find Luke he had made me some toast for breakfast. "Thank you!" I say, quickly eating it and then brushing my teeth. "Ready?" Mum asked us. "Yep." I say jumping in the backseat of the car with Luke. Jake hops in the front and Mum drops Luke and I off first. "Have a good day." She says. "Byee." I say and jump out, followed by Luke. "Have we missed home room?" I ask. "Yeah! We have music though." We walked hand in hand to music. "Hang on, how'd you get in?" I ask. "I looked around for a key and found one under the flower pot." He says. I started laughing. "You should probably find a new hiding place." "Sounds like a good idea, we could get murdered." I say. We reach music and can hear the roll being called. We walk in and the whole class turned and looked at us. I walked up to the teacher's desk. "Sorrrrry.. I slept in." I say. "That's okay, have a seat." Our music teacher, Mr Stanton says. We walk over to the two empty seats beside Calum, Michael and Ashton and sit down. "Where were you's?" Calun asked. "I slept in." I say. "And Luke?" "I went over to her house and woke her up." He says. "Aw! I was hoping for something more interesting." Calum said. "Sorry! Maybe tomorrow." I say. Calum opens his mouth to say something but gets cut off by the teacher. "Calum." The teacher said. "Yeah." He says we turn and face the teacher. "This is Harry he moved classes show him where everything is and make him feel welcome." It was Harry, he had moved classes. "Sure thing, pull up a chair Harry!" Calum says. Harry smiled and grabbed a chair and pulled it up beside us. "Hey Harry!" I say. "Hey Nessa." He says smiling.

Luke's P.O.V

Calum got asked to welcome Harry to our class. He grabbed a chair and sat around the table with us. Vanessa was first to say something. "Hey Harry!" She says. "Hey Nessa." He says back. "So you gonna show us what you can do?" Michael asks. I wonder if he sings."Yes. Sing for us!" Nessa say's. I'm guessing he does. "This class is pretty chill." Harry says. "Yeah! We just sing and play guitar most the time." I say. "That reminds me Nessa, we still haven't heard you sing." Ashton says. He was right. "You've never asked." She said. "Well, Nessa will you sing for us?" I ask. "Naaaaaa." She say's. "Why not?" Michael asks. "Cause I'm not very good." She says and stares at her hands and starts playing with her bracelets. "I'm sure you're great." Calum says. "We sung for you." Ashton says. "Yeahhhh. I haven't got my guitar anyway." She says, I jumped up and grabbed an acoustic guitar from the stands. "Here you go." I say passing it to her smiling. "Peer pressure, isn't nice yano." She says jokingly. "Please?" We all beg. "Fine, you horrible people! What should I sing?" She asked. "Something All Time Low." Ashton suggests. "Kay." She said and then she took a few deep breathes and started playing the chords to Therapy by All Time Low. The whole class had turned and watched and listened to her. Her voice was incredible, I have no idea why she doubted herself. "Sooo.......?" She asks. "You're voice is amazing." A person in our class said. "Wow. Vanessa, you never said you could sing like that." Mr Stanton said. "You really are incredible Vanessa." Harry said. "You should make a youtube channel?" Michael suggests. "Na." "Why not? You're really, really good." Calum says. "I don't want to." She says, sounding a wee bit angry. "Okay." Calum said. "Sorry.." She says. "It's okay! We get it." Calum says. After another 30 minutes of music. Cal, Nessa and I were walking to maths.