We Make A Pretty Good Team.

Vanessa's P.O.V

Laughing so damn hard, crashed your dads new car, all the scars we share... 

I woke up to the talented Cher Lloyd singing mine and Hannah's song. I found myself singing along. Such a catchy song I thought to myself, my oh so fascinating thoughts got interrupted by knocking on my door. "Are you awake sweetie?" My mum said through the door, wow someones changed her tune. "Yes." I say at start looking for clothes to wear, I look up at my calender on my cork board and scan over it and realize that tomorrow is Saturday meaning I have my date with Luke tomorrow, I can't wait. I find some clothes to wear and quickly get changed I was wearing dark blue shorts, a pale blue collared sleeveless shirt and I wore my high top navy blue converse I also added like a million bracelets to both wrists and a long owl necklace around my neck. I then brushed my hair and let it flow freely down to nearly my waist, packed my bag, grabbed my black leather jacket and walked down stairs. I was first greeted by my mum. "Morning sweetie! I made breakfast." She had made Jake and I both pancakes with chocolate chips in them. "Morning! Thanks." I could feel the awkward tension Jake hadn't talked to mum the whole morning, still angry I guess. I say getting a plate and putting some pancakes on it and eating them all up, they were delicious. "Thanks mum! They were great, today after school I'm going to see Liz." "Okay, will you be home for dinner?" "I should be, but if anything changes I'll let you know." "Sweet." My phone beeped in my pocket it was a text from Luke. 'Morning babe, you up? <3 Xx' 'Morning cutie, yep almost ready :) xox' 'Sweet, see you in a bit. :D xox' He was the cutest. I put my plate in the sink and had a glass of water then quickly brushed my teeth. "Vanessa!" My mum said. "Yo." I said. "Come here please." I walked into the lounge where she was sitting with Jake. "What's up?" I knew exactly where this was going. "I just wanted to apologize for what happened the other night. I shouldn't have done what I did, I should've been here with my kids." She said. "You choose the bottle over us again after you promised, I'm not gonna forgive you that easily." I say calmly. "I'm so sorry Vanessa." "You should be." I say coldly and was saved by a knock on the door. "I'll see you's later!" I say. "See ya Nessa." Jake said. I grabbed my bag and put my jacket on and walked up to the door and opened it to be greeted by my perfect boyfriend. "Hey, you ready?" "Hey, yep let's go." I say and he grabs my hand and links our fingers together, a simple touch like this sends butterflies through my stomach. We walk the whole way to school hand in hand and laughing about all sorts of things and cracking jokes. "Excited for tomorrow?" Luke asked. "Yes, I am!" I say, smiling widely at him. "Me too." "So you gonna drop me a hint anytime soon?" I ask. "Nope, it's a surprise." "Dang!" I say laughing. We make it to school and now had to go our separate way's to our different home room's. "See you later." He say's. "Yeah! I think we have music today." "Yup, second period, see you then cutie." He say's giving me a peck on the cheek. "Bye." I say and head to home room. I get to class and go sit by Tesh. "Hello." I say. "Hey!" She say's. "Oh Tesh, you busy tomorrow?" I ask. "Nope, but you are big date remember." "Yeah, I need a beauty squad to make me pretty. Wanna help? Jess will be there I asked her last night at 5SOS band practise and Hannah's skyping me to see my outfit she said this is a big moment and she must be apart of it, so wanna be apart of this big moment?" I ask. "Of course, text me tomorrow with a time and I'll see you then." "Yaaaaay!" I say. Then our teacher come's in and tells us to all stop talking so he can take the roll and tell us some stuff about exams coming up soon.

Luke's P.O.V

The day has gone pretty fast, it's just been an average school day nothing exciting happened. Vanessa and I were now walking to my house so mum could talk to Vanessa about being a complete idiot. She was telling me how in Science her and Tesh made this big bubbly mess because they mixed the wrong chemicals together. She was so cute when she laughed she found the story hilarious, she's so cute. She finished the story and we were both laughing at it. "Oh Luke, what would you say would be the best thing to wear tomorrow?" She ask's. "Just whatever, it's gonna be really hot tomorrow though so don't wear a ski suit." "Wasn't planning on it." She say's giggling.