Mrs Gaskarth And Mrs Tomlinson

Vanessa’s P.O.V

“So nice to finally meet you.” Selena, Dan’s mum say’s as Jake and I arrive at her house to talk about the trip that Jake wants to go on we sat down in the lounge and the boy’s went into Dan’s room to play xbox. “So Jake said something about going on holiday with you and your family?” I say. “Yes! Of course it’s up to you but we’d love to have Jake with us, we’re going up to my husband Jason’s family holiday house in Brisbane for a little over a week.” She explains. “Of course he can go, I just wasn’t sure if it was your idea or just Dan and Jake making there own plans.” “Oh no, it was Jason’s idea actually! Will you be alright by yourself?” She asks. “Yeah! I’m touring around Australia with some friends.” ‘Wow! Really? Are your friends in a band?” “Yeah! My boyfriends band is touring around Australia with a band called Hot Chelle Rae and he invited me to come along.” “That’s very exciting! We’re leaving this Friday afternoon does that suit you?” “Yeah, that’ll be fine.” “You could stop by while you’re in Brisbane?” Selena suggests. “That would be cool!” “I’ll write down the address and my number so you can call me if you can’t reach Jake because apparently they’ll be spending all there time there in the water.” She say’s scribbling some things down on a piece of paper and handing it to me. “Thanks.” I say putting it in my bag. “I better head home, I’ve got heaps of study to do! Which room’s Dan‘s?” I ask. “I can drop him off later, give you some piece and quiet to study.” Selena suggests. “If that’s okay.” “Yes, of course!” She say’s and walks me to the door. “Thank you!” I say. “Not a problem Vanessa, don’t work to hard.” She say’s. “I’ll try!” I say, with a laugh and walk out to my car and get in and drive home.

I’ve been going over and over my notes for my music exam tomorrow for the past two hours, so I start packing away my books and get out my laptop and log into twitter and do my usual check’s of the twitter accounts of bands I like and then my phone rung. “Hello!” I say, answering it. “Hey Nessa!” Jess say’s into the phone. “Hey, what’s up?” I ask. “Just scrolling through twitter, you?” “Me too.” “Do you hate me?” She blurts out. “What? No, Jess you’re one of my best friends I love you to pieces.” “Oh! I just thought because I kept being so nosey and that we haven’t talked in awhile that you were avoiding me, sorry.” “Don’t be sorry, I’m sorry for pushing you away when you were only trying to help!” “I shouldn’t have been so pushy. Let’s just forget about it and start fresh.” “Sound like a plan! Wanna do something tomorrow?” I ask. “Sure, after your music exam?” She asks. “Yeah! It finishes at 1:00 so after then?” “Sure! I’ll meet you at the school gates and we can do whatever.” “Sounds like a plan!” I say. “Wicked! I haven’t seen you in ages, going to be good to have a catch up.” Jess say’s. “Yeah! I’ve missed you and all your girlyness.” I say. “And I’ve missed you and all your not so girlyness.” “NESSA!! I’M HOME, I’M GOING TO HAVE A SHOWER!!” Jake yells through the door. “Okay!” I say to him. “So is Jake going on holiday with that Dan dude?” Jess asks. “Yep! Leaves Friday afternoon, how’d you know?” “Um, Ash said something about it.” “Aw!” I say followed by a laugh. “What should I tweet? I don’t tweet enough!” “Hmmmmmmmmm, tweet about your husband Louis.” I say. “Great idea.” She say’s and then I could hear the sound of her typing away on her keyboard. “Yes I’m a genius! What do I tweet about?” I ask. “What about your husband Alex?” She suggests. “YOU LISTEN!!” I yell. “Of course I do.” She say’s. “Aw cute Jess.” I say as I read one of her latest tweets that read ‘Cute Chats With @VanessaBell_ <3 Love you girl!’ I RT’d it and replied saying. “That’s Mrs Gaskarth to you (; xxx’ “So Mrs Gaskarth how’s everything?” “Well Mrs Tomlinson, I’m actually pretty good.” I say. “I’m glad to hear it.” “These fans are going cray cray!” I say reading through my mentions mainly saying stuff like. ‘I love the 5sos girlfriend circle..’ “It’s more a triangle because there’s three of us.” Jess say’s. “I’m tweeting that!” “You do that!” She say’s laughing, I typed. ’We’re a girlfriend triangle! <3’ and sent it. “They’re all going to think we’re insane.” Jess say’s. “Everyone’s a little insane.” I say laughing as I watched my mentions blow up. “My followers keep going up by the hundred.” I say. “I know, the first time Ash ever mentioned me I gained hundreds.” “I’m not even that interesting.” I say. “They only follow us because of the boy’s.” “RUDE!” I yell and carry on tweeting random shit. “Aw Luke mentioned us!” Jess say’s, I searched through my mentions for the tweet and finally found it read. ‘@Ashton5SOS and I are feeling just a wee bit cheated on Mrs Gaskarth and Mrs Tomlinson ): </3’ “He’s cute.” I say. “What’s something witty I can tweet back?” Jess asked. “I don’t know.” I say, thinking the same thing. Jess’s tweet popped up she wrote. ‘@Ashton5SOS @Luke5SOS Should’ve Put A Ring On It (; xx’ That made me laugh way to much. “Phone call high five for that one.” I say still laughing. I RT’d her tweet and typed back my own reply saying. ‘@Luke5SOS @Ashton5SOS Opppppps! #SorryNotSorry :P xx’ “Well, the fans really can’t take a joke.” Jess say’s. “What happened?” I ask. “Someone just told me to kill myself for breaking Ashton’s heart.” “What?! It’s a harmless joke.” I say and quickly typed a tweet saying. ‘It’s a joke you twats!’ “Twats! Haven’t heard that one in a long time.” Jess say’s. “I like to keep it old school.” I say laughing. “This one’s nice, it say’s I think I’ve just found my two new favourite people Vanessa and Jess or should I say Mrs Gaskarth and Mrs Tomlinson.” “Aw, that’s cute!” I say. “I thought so to.” She say’s. “I just got called a heartless whore! Such nice people.” I say laughing. “You heartless, these people crazy.” She say’s laughing. We carry on talking on the phone and tweeting and laughing for another hour. “Better get going!” I say. “Yes, me too! I’ll see you tomorrow.” She say’s. “Okay! Bye.” I say. “Bye!” She say’s followed by the dial tone.

I jump off my bed and walk into Jake’s room to find him eating leftover Bacon and Egg pie from last night while playing COD. “Hey.” I say sitting down on my beanbag that lived in his room. “Concentrating, hush!” He say’s with his eyes glued to the TV, the round is soon over and he passes me a controller. “It’s time to kick your ass at zombies.” He say’s. “Your on!” I say. 5 games later, I had won twice and him three times. “Well, who’s the king of zombies! I AM!” Jake yelled dancing around the room. “I let you win!” I say laughing. “Sure you did!” He say’s plonking himself down on his beanbag. “Shit! It’s 1:00 in the morning, I need sleep.” I say jumping up from my seat and stretch and yawn. “Night Nessa!” Jake say’s as I walk out the door. “Night Jakey!” I say and enter my room, before I forget I set my alarm for 9:00, I had my music exam at 11:00 so that gave me two hours to get my shit together, I got comfy in my bed and grabbed my phone and headphones from my bedside table. I had three texts, one from Luke, one from Katie and one from Cal. I checked Luke’s first. 

Luke: ‘Night babe, I love you! Text me in the morning <3 xxxxxxxx’

Me: ‘Goodnight cutie, I love you too <3 xoxox’

And then Katie.

Katie: ‘Hey! I need advice? Xo’

Me: ‘What’s up? Text me in the morning and tell me everything (: xx’

And then Cal. 

Cal: ‘Nessa, I really like Hannah!? Help me… <3 xo’

Me: ‘Do you want to act on these feelings? X’

Cal: ‘Yeah! But she made it pretty clear she didn’t want anything to do with me… xx’

Me: ‘TALK TO HER! :D xx’

Cal: ‘What do I say? :/ xo’

Me: ‘Tell her what your heart contains, but not now in the morning because I’m not dealing with a tired Hannah tomorrow! Get some sleep Cal, last exam tomorrow :D xo’

Cal: ‘Wise words :D Thanks Nessa, see you tomorrow <3 xo’

Me: ‘No problem, but remember Hannah is my best friend you break her heart and I’ll break your face :D Night Cal <3 xxx’

Cal: ‘Got it! *Gulp* Night Nessa <3 xox’

Katie and Luke didn’t text back so I guessed they were asleep so I put my headphones in and went to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Wee bit short :/ I was running out of ideas :P I don’t have any rubbish to type this time, soooooo….. <3 Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it <3 LOVE YOU ALL :D 

Vote, Comment Etc..

-Courtney <3 x