Beach, Shopping, Bad News.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I wake up to the sound of draws and cupboards opening and shutting, I sit up and notice that Luke is gone I rub my eyes and see Jake looking through my draws. "Can I help you?" I ask. "Finally you're awake! Where do you keep all your girly magazines?" He asks. "The black and white spotty box in my wardrobe under the shelf with my shoes on it." I say, he rushes into my wardrobe and comes out with the box. "Why do you need girly magazines?" I ask. "Zoe's birthday next week and I need ideas for presents." "I was a 15 year old girl not so long ago." I say, "Yeah! But she's like girly and you're more tomboy but you could still help, what do you think she'll want?" He asks. "I don't know, what's she into like music wise?" I ask. "All about the music with you isn't it, she loves one direction like every other girl on the planet." "I'm a girl I don't! Just buy her heaps of merch, every girl loves merch!" "I need to get her something special as well." He say's. "Aw, my little brother's a softy! Like a necklace or something?" "Yeah! What about like a J for Jake and a Z for Zoe on a necklace?" He say's. "Aw you're cute! I'm sure she'll love that! I can come shopping with you sometime if you want?" I ask. "Are you busy tomorrow?" "Not that I know of, I'll make it our day in the diary!" "Sweet! Oh by the way Luke is making you breakfast, who's the softy now?" He say's and walks out the door. I quickly jump in the shower and get changed into red jeans and a black and gold stripy knitted over-sized jersey and brushed my hair. I then opened my curtains and let the sun shine through and walked downstairs, I walked into the kitchen to find Luke and my Mum making pancakes together. "Good Morning!" I say and take a seat on a stool. "Morning Kiddo!" My mum say's while flipping a pancake. "Morning beautiful." Luke say's and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips, I'm glad he still kisses me in front of my mum and brother. "Oh Nessa, Zoe and her Grandma are coming over for tea tonight can you please be here?" Jake asks. "Of course. Why here Grandma though where her mum and dad at?" I ask. "Her parents died when she was 5 in a boat accident." He say's. "Shit, really? Poor girl." I say. "Yeah! So will you be here?" He asks. "Yeah, sure." I say. "Thank you!" "No problem, I know how embarrassing this one can be." I say pointing to our mum, who was flipping pancakes with Luke both laughing there heads off. Luke and Mum finally finished with the pancakes and we all ate up, eating every last one. "Thanks Luke, Thanks Mum!" Jake say's and puts his plate in the sink. "Thanks mommmmy! Thanks Lukkeeeeey!" I say and put mine in the plate. "We make a brilliant team Luke." Mum say's. "We do indeed Natalie." And they both put there plate's in the sink, mum walks upstairs and Jake was on the phone. "What shall we do today?" Luke asks, hugging me from behind. "Whatever you want!" I say. "I was thinking we all take a trip to the beach, minus the cranky hung over ones." He say's. "BRILLIANT IDEA!" I say, and run upstairs to text everyone, Luke comes in after me. I decide group message will be the way to go.

Me: "HELLO! So Luke and I were thinking we all go to the beach today? But if your cranky and hungover we understand.. :P Anybody keen? :D xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"

Ashton: "Hey, somebody's happy today? Sorry I'm taking Jess out on a birthday surprise, next time for sure! ave fun. <3 xx"

Me: "Must be something in the pancakes my servants cooked for me :P Aw, cuties, have fun kiddywinks. :) xox"

Michael: "Keen as a bean! When? :D x"

Me: "Errrrrrmmmmm, like an hour from now? :) x"

Michael: "Meet at yours first? x"

Me: "Yup! :D x"

Michael: "See you in a bit then :) x"

Tesh: "I'll come! Could you pick me up? I don't fancy walking.. :) xox"

Me: "Sure thing Tesh! See you in about an hour! :) x"

Tesh: "Sweet, thank you! xx"

Stacey: "Babysitting... Sorrrrryyyyy! :P </3 xxxx"