Party, Party, Party!

Vanessa's P.O.V

There was a big colourful 'Happy Birthday Vanessa' banner, tons of balloons all over the place, streamers flying everywhere and lots and lots of people. Jake and Hannah came running up to me with a birthday crown and a 'birthday girl' badge. "Happy birthday!" The both yelled over the music that somebody just cranked up. "Thank you!" I say, giving them both big hugs. "I'll get you a drink birthday girl!" Luke say's and walks off into the kitchen. "I locked all the upstairs bedrooms, don't worry!" Hannah said. It's like she could read my mind, I was thinking maybe people in there drunken state would make a mess of mine, Jake and mum's bedrooms and that would leave me rather pissed off. Hannah and Jake also walked off the the kitchen so I started walking around talking to everyone.

As I walked around talking to people waiting for Luke to come back I was giving them hugs and telling them thanks for coming I think I got wished 'Happy Birthday' at least 100 times, I didn't even know I knew this many people but I never saw a face I didn't know. "Luke told me to give you this!" Harry say's passing me a plastic cup fill of something. "Thanks." I smiled and downed the whole thing. "Party, party, party!" My friend from my Science class Annabelle said who I was talking to before Harry gave me the drink, she was known to be a bit of a party girl but she could handle herself. "Somebody needs a drink!" Cal say's as he walked past he handed me another cup and carried on walking past, I drunk this one a little slower but it was still gone within seconds. "How was the tour?" Annabelle asked. "So much fun! How was Melbourne?" She had gone to visit family in Melbourne for a week. "Boring as fuck! All I did was sit and eat and listen to old people talk about boring shit." She said. "That sucks! Not even pick up a guy?" I tease. "They were all jerks or were more of a girl than me." She said laughing. "Fake tan?" I ask. "Yes! And I'm pretty sure this one guy actually had a manicure." She said laughing, I just laughed in response. "Wow! I thought Sydney was bad." "Sydney only looks bad to you because you already have the best guy that lives here." "That's probably true." I say. We carry on chatting and some how mange to keep getting drinks without even moving.

"Let's dance!" Annabelle say's pulling me up from the couch and pulling me towards the deck area where the dance floor had formed, we were sitting watching people full into the pool before while they were dancing so we found a spot furthest away from the water and begun dancing. I only now noticed the little stage set up in the backyard and lanterns all around the trees, I wonder what's happening later I seen a drum kit set up and amps but that was really it. "What's that?" I ask Annabelle pointing over at it. "That my dear is a stage." She say's. "No shit but why?" I ask. "I have no idea, I just got told to be here by 8:00 ready to yell surprise!" She say's, I forget about it and continue to dance along goofyily with Annabelle. 

Soon there was a rather large group of girls just jumping around to the music Tesh, Jess, Annabelle, Katie, Myself and Lara, Georgia, Hayley and Ruby some other girls that I knew from school or through other friends. We probably looked like complete retards but we were having fun. I seen Zoe in the corner of my eye looking around. "Zoe!" I yelled and grabbed her arm and pulled her to join our wee circle and she happily joined in on our dancing and jumping. "Where are our boyfriends?" Jess asked over the music. "Yeah, rub it in that I'm forever alone." Hayley said while laughing. "I seen Ashton and is it Michael? Out by the driveway." Lara said, she went to the same school as Jess and Ash and I had meet her a few times she was so funny. "Who cares!" I said laughing. We all agreed to go with my comment and carried on with our unco dance moves while laughing our heads off.

"My feet are hurting!" I complained. "Look, look, look." Tesh said pointing behind me I turned and over by the stage that was set up people were setting up guitars, mics, lights the lot being the very curious girls we are we all walked over to them. "Uh, hi!" Lara said rudely, they all had there backs to us so I couldn't see who they were. A blond guy with some major fringe action turned with his guitar in his hands. "Hey! You must be Vanessa?" He say's turning to me, must have noticed the rather large 'birthday girl' badge I was wearing. "Yep! You're Forever Ends Here, correct?" I ask. "You know us? Luke and Michael said you'd have know clue?" He asks, he was Luke McChesney from the band Forever Ends Here I wasn't majorly obsessed but I listened to there music and they were very talented and cool dudes! A girl in my history class showed me a video once and I thought they were great so  I looked them up. "Yeah! A girl in my history class showed me a video one day what can I say I was hooked within seconds!" I say. "Oh! Well that's wicked." He said. "Do you think she'd let me have a drink?" The guitarist Jackson asked, he still hadn't noticed us. "Of course you can!" I say. He turned around and smiled at me. "Yus! I love you!" He said and walked inside. Mav the bassist and Kane the drummer introduced themselves to us and Jackson properly introduced himself when he got back from the kitchen.