Touring And Party Planning.

~Time Skip, Everyone Is At The First Show Of The Tour Now~

Vanessa's P.O.V

Myself and everyone else including all the siblings, parents, girlfriends, other family members were all standing waiting in the first three rows we we're all spread out I was standing in between a very excited Hannah and a very excited girl wearing at least 20 glow sticks and had 'HCR' painted on her forehead the girl beside her looked exactly the same and they kept screaming and squealing excitedly, which was rather cute. Luke told me to try be in the middle because he stands in the middle and he wanted to be able to look straight at me, so I made sure I got a middle seat luckily it was only Tesh with that ticket and she gladly swooped probably had something to do with the fact that my ticket was close to Michael. When we were backstage talking to the boy's they all looked super nervous it was so cute but I know they will do great. 

The lights started to dim and the screaming of the fans picked up and then out came the boy I loved and his goofy best mates ready to warm up the crowd, their set was flawless and Luke did keep smiling and looking at me he was so cute. Unfortunately they were only on stage for half an hour but it was a great 30 minutes, they all looked so happy and cheerful I was so proud of them. There was about a 10 minute break but soon the beautiful, wonderful Cher Lloyd came out and that's when my inner fangirl broke lose Hannah and I sung every lyric to every song full of enthusiasm and jumping up and down and then she sung Oath and that was Hannah and I's song so we got really in to it and we couldn't stop laughing at each other and our ever so embarrassing dance moves. The girls with the glowsticks were even laughing and dancing with us I soon learnt that their names were Sarah and Maddy they were both lovely and full of energy. Sadly it was Cher's turn to leave but soon after Hot Chelle Rae came out and they were flipping fantastic live, I reached my hand out for Ryan and he gave me a high five I was quite happy with that accomplishment as the show progressed Maddy, Sarah, Hannah and I all had high fives from Ian, Nash and Ryan we were hoping we could get one from Jamie at the end when he comes away from his drum kit. My throat was starting to hurt from all the screaming, yelling and singing I was doing but it didn't stop me! They were actually fabulous live and I can't believe I never knew. It was the end and they were doing there final bow and all four of us were screaming out to Jamie to get high fives, he ran over quickly and high-fived all four of us which lead Maddy and Sarah to cry again and Hannah and I just to scream a wee bit. And then they were gone and the lights slowly came on and everyone started to slowly, very slowly move to the exits. Hannah and I took our backstage lanyard things out of our pockets and put them around our neck so we could get past the guards, Tesh and Jess were waiting by the door for us and we walked to the 5SOS dressing room together I had completely lost my voice which was quite embarrassing but so had Hannah, so I was okay.

We walked in and all the boy's were all hyped up and throwing chips at each other. "Good show?" Luke asked, I nodded yes because voice equals gone. "Hannah and Vanessa lost there voices from screaming, yelling and singing to loud." Tesh say's. I tried to say that I got high fives but my voice was all squeaky so I just got laughed at and so did Hannah but we both just got laughed at so we gave up and sat down on the couch. We both pulled out our phones and begun to tweet about our concert experience, I just loved concerts they always made me happy and cheerful. There was a knock on the door and then all the very proud parents came in and brothers and sisters it was like a big 5SOS family reunion, Luke pulled me onto his lap so there could be more space for everyone to sit. Everyone was talking excitedly about the concert and congratulating the boys and it was all very exciting, I wish I could talk and tell Luke how proud I was. My brilliant brain thought of the idea of texting him I wrote: 'I hope you know, how proud I am of you! I love you <3 xoxoxoxoxox' I felt his phone vibrate in his pocket under my butt he wriggled around, lifting me up for a second and got it out. I watched his face as he read it and his smile god wider, he taped on his screen and then my phone vibrated in my hand. He sent. 'Thanks babe! I love you too <3 I thought you were tricking about your voice!! xoxo' I typed back. 'Nope :) I honestly can't talk my voice is a goner :P xxxx' Before he could reply. "Why are you two texting if you're right beside each other?" Jason asked. "She lost her voice so she can't talk." Luke explained. "Oh no! Are you sick?" Liz asked concerned, I shock my head in response. "She was screaming and singing to loud! She should be fine by the morning." Jess explained. Everyone went back to there conversations and Luke and I continued to text until Adam said it was time to leave, we were catching a plane to Brisbane for the Brisbane show tomorrow night. We all trooped on out of the dressing room only Liz was coming with us all the rest of the parents were staying in Sydney, everyone said there goodbyes and we headed for the big balck van that was taking us to the airport.