These Boy's Are Flipping Adorable.

Luke’s P.O.V

I had just got out of the shower and I was looking around Vanessa’s bathroom for a facecloth I was opening and closing all the cupboards and looking trough draws I came across a box about A4 size I seen a facecloth poking out of it. “Finally!” I mumbled. I pulled at the facecloth that I could see and to my surprise it had dried up blood on it, I grabbed the box and opened it carefully and it contained exactly what I was thinking of there were a few blades and a couple of bandaids I felt sick to my stomach thinking of Vanessa cutting her perfect skin with these blades I heard footsteps and then someone enter the room, I quickly cleaned up the box and put my clothes on and got out of the bathroom Vanessa was sitting cross-legged on her bed doing something on her phone. “Hey!” I say and sit down beside her. “Hi!” She said not looking up. “What you doing?” I ask. “Turning of twitter notifications.” She say’s and then puts her phone back on her bedside table. “Nessa?” I asked. “Yes?” She said looking at me her eyes were red and puffy, it looked like she ad been crying. “I found your box!” I blurted out. “Oh!” She said looking down at her fingers. “Come here!” I say and pull her onto my lap and held her tight. “Thank you Luke.” She say’s. “Why are you thanking me?” I asked. “I was so close to cutting before but then you knocked on the door and your voice just prevented me from going any further.” She say’s. “Oh! Well I’m glad, I may not have the most experience in this department but I’ll try help is best I can, because I love you so much and I never want you to hurt yourself like that ever again.” “Thank you Luke!” She say’s. “What made you want to?” I ask. “Your fans they seen my scars on my legs from the twitcam and were being horrible about it and it just got to me.” She said. “Don’t listen to them, they have no idea what they’re talking about.” I say, I grab my phone off the bedside table and open my twitter app. “What you doing?” She asked. “Going on twitter.” I say. “Don’t get mad at them it was only a small amount of them.” She say’s. “I won’t.” I say. I type a new tweet saying: ‘I love Vanessa and anything you do or say will never change that!’ And: ‘If you actually took time to get to know her you’d know how amazing she really is!!’ And: ‘Thank you to the nice fans that are being so good about our relationship <3 I love you.’ And then I exit out of the app. “You’re cute, aren’t ya!” Vanessa say’s, giving me a short but sweet kiss on the lips. “I love you Nessa!” I say kissing her nose. “I love you too Luke!” She say’s and then breaks out of my hold and climbs under the blankets, I follow her action and hop under the covers to. “Nessa, pass me you arm?” I say. “Luke, I can’t just take my arm off?” She say’s confused, so instead of that approach I just grab her wrist carefully and move the bracelets over a wee bit and place my lips to her healing scars and do the same to her other wrist. “I love you and all your scars.” I say. I noticed her eyes were shinny was she crying? She quickly wiped her eyes. “Luke, you’re the best!” She say’s and kisses me passionately on the lips I feel tears drop from her eyes onto my cheeks. “Why are you crying?” I ask. “I’m happy!” She say’s, and rests into her pillow. “I’m cold!” I lie, just so she comes and snuggles with me and that’s exactly what she does and then we both fall asleep. 

Vanessa’s P.O.V

I woke up to I think it was Luke’s phone going crazy on the bedside table I think it was the fifth time it had rung and Luke had slept right through it, I carefully reached over his sleeping body and grabbed his phone I didn’t check the caller ID I just answered. “Hello, Luke’s phone.” I say into the phone quietly trying not to wake up Luke. “Hey! It’s Cal is that you Nessa?” Calum said into the phone. “Hey Cal, yeah!” I say. “Sorry did I wake you?” He said. “Of course not, wide awake.” I joke. “Opps! Sorry, is Luke awake or?” “He’s still sleeping.” “Darn! Well could you remind him band practise and meeting today at 3:00.” “Of course! Where is it?” I ask. “My house.” “Okay! I can do that, I’ll tell him when he wake up.” I say. “Sweet! Thank you Nessa.” He say’s and hangs up. There was no point in trying to get back to sleep so I crawl out of bed and have a quick shower, when I get out Luke is still fast asleep so I run downstairs in time to see Jake writing a note. “Where ya heading?” I ask, coming up behind him. I must have given him a fright because he jumped a little. “Morning! I’m going to Dan’s to practise for soccer trials because there coming up soon.” He say’s. “Wicked! But I’m very offended that you don’t want to practise with me.” I say, I don’t like to brag but I’m a wee bit of a soccer star. “I’ll practise with you tonight, I need all the practise I can get and I thought you’d be busy with Luke or someone anyway.” “I’m never to busy for you Jake!” I say. “Okay! Well tonight then we’ll go down to the park and kick a ball around.” “Sounds like a plan!” I say. “Have a good day! I’ll see you around like 4:00” He say’s while walking to the door. “Okay! Bye, have fun!” I say. “Bye!” He yells and then the door shuts. I decide to make some breakfast but it was way to quiet for my liking so I tiptoed into my room and grabbed my phone and dock and plugged it in, down in the kitchen and made my pancakes to the beautiful sound of Ed Sheeran. “I said maybe I fell in love, when you woke me up..” I sung the last line of Wake Me Up by Mr Edward Sheeran. “I love it when you sing!” Luke’s sleepy voice said behind me and then his arms wrapped around my waist. “I love your morning voice.” I say giggling a little. “I love your laugh!” He say’s. “I love your eyes!” I say. “I love your smile!” He say’s. “I love you everything!” I say. “I can’t really beat that!” He say’s kissing my cheek. “Morning!” He mumbled. “Morning! You have a meeting and practise at 3:00! Calum rung.” I say. “Thank you for reminding me.” He say’s and grabs a pancake off the plate of cooked ones and eats it. “These are good!” He say’s with his mouth full. “You’re a pig!” I say hitting him with my tea towel. “You love me!” He say’s poking his tongue out. “You’ll be lucky!” I joke. He places his hand on his chest where your heart is. “That hit me right in the heart.” He jokes. I just giggle and turn back to my frying pan and cook the last of my pancake mix Luke sat down on one of the stools and flips through the newspaper sitting on the bench. “We’re in the newspaper!!!” He yells. “Local band 5 seconds of summer set to tour Australia with band Hot Chelle Rae.” He say‘s reading out the tittle. I walked over and passed him his plate on pancakes and sat down beside him, there was a big picture of them and some facts and stuff about them and tour date info and where to get tickets. “Look at you mister famous.” I joke pointing at his picture. “This is so cool!” He say’s, reading the rest of the article out loud and eating his pancakes at the same time. “Thanks babe!” He say’s and puts his plate into the sink, he looked up at the clock. “Well I better get going for this band thing!” He say’s and gives me a hug. “I’ll text you later!” He say’s, he quickly runs up stairs and gets his stuff. “I love you, bye!” He yells. “Love you too, bye!” I yell back and then I here the door shut.