You Cheesy Fuck.

Katie's P.O.V

"Are you fucking kidding me? I hate you leave me alone!" I yelled to Hayden who was on the other side of the phone, he had the nerve to call me up and say that he was sorry and he had to go through with it or his sister would get him in trouble with his parents and that at first he was just doing it so he didn't get in trouble but through out the wait for the party feelings had sparked and he really did like me. "Stop talking shit you asshole, I can't believe you used me like that I thought you actually liked me!" I yelled, how could I have been so stupid. I had enough of listening to his lies so I hung up and chucked my phone onto my bed.

"What's wrong?" Hannah said barging into my room. "Nothing!" I lied. "Tell me!" She demanded. "You'll hate me though!" I say. "The only person I hate right now is that Tiffany bitch." She said, great. "Well, Hayden was using me to get to Vanessa to get to Luke so Tiffany could ruin their relationship and I swear I knew nothing about it and I'm sorry I was so stupid!" I say fresh tears falling down my cheeks. "Aw Katie, it's not your fault!" Hannah say's and hugs me, I was quite surprised I thought I was going to get killed. "But lets add Hayden to my hate list." She said and laughed. We went downstairs and made and ate breakfast and talked we both wanted Luke and Vanessa back together and we were both thinking of ideas for Luke to win her back and texting them to him.

Vanessa's P.O.V

~~I was running, running away from something or someone I kept running until two strong hands grabbed me by my waist they threw me onto the floor roughly my elbows his the concrete hard and were badly grazed I looked up and seen him, my Dad. "Get up!" He yelled, I stumbled to my feet only to get slapped hard and knocked down to the ground again. "Get up you useless slut!" He yelled again and kicked me in the stomach I cried out in pain which lead him to laugh I got to my feet again and he slapped me once more making me stumble but not completely fall. He pulled me towards a car and pushed me into the backseat, I was in so much pain everywhere hurt I was so scared I could hardly breathe. "Stop the crying or it will just get worse!" he yelled as we drove away. I put my hand over my mouth and tried to hold in my tears and stop my sobbing but it was difficult. We pulled up to a house I pecked out the window to see it was covered around with trees so know one would easily find us. He opened the door and pulled me along to the back of the house he pushed me into a dirty, dusty shed I fell to the hard floor and started crying all over again. "Shut the fuck up!" He yelled. I tried again to stop my sobbing and it started to minimise. "That's better!" He mumbled. "I have a surprise for you!" He said and two big guys holding Luke walked in, Luke had bruises all over his body and looked sick. "What did you do to him?" I yelled. "A few drugs here and there a few beatings!" He said with a smirk. Luke looked up at me, his eyes were bloodshot and he looked horrible 'I love you' he mouthed, I mouthed it back. "How cute!" My dad said, he did a hand signal to the guys dragging Luke and they pushed him to the floor beside me he groaned in pain. "Stay here you little shits! We'll be back soon with Jake and Hannah! It's time to get revenge." He said with an evil smile and left the shed. "I'm sorry I let you down Nessa." He mumbled. "No, no, no you didn't! It's okay, I'm alright, we're going to be fine! We'll get saved and we'll be fine and it will be okay." I say, I think I was trying to convince myself more than anyone. "Nessa, I don't think i'm going to make it." He say's and points to his leg, I inspect his leg and find that there is a big cut in his leg and he was bleeding really bad. "No! Luke! No, no, no!" I say. "I love you!" He mumbles, his eyelids closing. "No Luke!" "No, no, no, no!" "You can't! No!" "Please?" "This isn't funny! Open your eyes." "Please Luke, I love you!" 'Wake up!" I say shaking him a little. "Please Luke?" I say crying loudly.~~

"Vanessa!?" I was getting shaken. "Luke!" I yell, sitting up in my bed. "Sorry to disappoint!" Jake say's smiling, it was only a dream, just a dream I was okay Luke was okay everything was okay! My cheeks were wet with tears and my palms were sweaty. "What happened?" Jake asks. "Just a dream." I mumble, relaxing back into my bed.