I Hate Goodbyes.

• Dedicated to All My Readers <3

Vanessa's P.O.V

"Good morning!" The Doctor say's walking in. "Morning! So what's wrong with me?" I ask. "Nothing major! You just haven't been drinking enough water and you were badly dehydrated causing you to pass out!" She say's while ticking some boxes and writing on her clipboard. "Oh! Well that's not to bad then, I was worried." I say. "Nothing to be to worried about! Just need to make sure you drink loads of water 8 glasses a day. But you're free to go, let me just sign some papers." She say's and was off out the door again. A nurse came in and carefully got the needle out I think it's called a IV.? And then I got changed into some clothes Hannah bought and I was on my way home.

"So? What's been going on?" I ask sitting down on the couch. "The boy's are still being annoying." Jess say's. "We're going to have to talk to them at some point." I say, I missed him and I was feed up with all this drama. "Yeah! I agree, we can't just ignore them forever." Tesh say's. "We can try!" Hannah say's, I see how it is two against two. "Well, you's can stay here I'm going to see Luke!" I say getting up from the couch. "I'm coming!" Tesh say's. Jess and Hannah stayed seated. "Suit yourself!" I say and Tesh and I walk out the front door and down to Luke's house I could hear the TV in Luke's room from down the stairs,  they were playing a game or watching a movie.

We walked up to his door and could hear there conversation. "Still no reply!" Luke said sadly. "At least you got one at all!" Calum say's angrily. I looked at Tesh and she looked worried, but we knocked on the door anyway. "Come in!" Michael yelled over the TV. I opened up the door and stepped in the boy's were all spread out around the room and the room was an absolute mess. "Wow!" I say, I quite shocked with the amount of mess they had made. "Tesh!" Michael say's excitedly. "Hey!" She say's casually, she was one calm person. "Well, Luke I need to talk to you." I say. "Yeah! Michael I need to talk to you!" Tesh say's. They both stood up from there beanbags and walked towards us. "Where's Hannah?" Calum asked. "And Jess?" Ashton asked. "At my house! I tried, I'm sorry." I say sadly, Calum and Ashton's faces just dropped and I felt so bad, I gave them both a hug quickly and then walked downstairs with Luke.

We didin't say much, we walked out his front door and headed towards the beach. "Why didn't you tell me?" I ask, after finally plucking up the courage. "I wanted it to be a surprise, I thought it was a good idea at the time!" He say's. "You're leaving in a week and you didn't think to tell me a little bit in advance? Or at least tell me in person?" I say trying not to yell at him. "I didn't think it was that big of a deal!" He say's. "Are you fucking joking? You're going to London for a year that's 12 months where you'll be thousands of miles away do you have any idea how hard this is going to be for me? I see you everyday and now completely out of the blue oh we're going to London for 12 months see you later? And I had to find out on twitter you didn't have the decency to tell me in person or even just call. This is a big deal!" I say, I could feel my eyes getting watery and tears falling down my cheeks slowly. "I didn't want to tell you in person because I knew this would happen! You'd get upset and I'd feel bad so I would probably end up not even going. This is going to be just as hard for me as it is going to be for you! I'm sorry, I didn't tell you but you were so happy and finally getting back on track and I didn't want to ruin that! I know, now just to tell you stuff or I'll get ignored for two day's I'm slowly learning I'm new to this! I'm sorry Vanessa, but you have to understand how amazing of an opportunity this is for me and the boy's and we can't just throw it away." He say's, he had a few good points I guess this was an amazing opportunity and I was being a selfish bitch for standing in his way but 12 months is so fucking long and London is so far away. "I'll call you everyday and we can skype all the time and you could even come visit sometime." He say's, yeah because I have enough money to jump on a plane and go to London. "Sorry for being selfish!" I say and bury my head in his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist. "You were scared, I understand! But seriously two day's?" He say's laughing, scared? I wasn't scared okay I was scared. "Sorry! I nearly caved on the first night but Hannah said no he'll no your weakness so I went to sleep." I confess. "And what's that exactly?" He asks. "Not telling! I'm going to miss you so much!" I say. "I'm going to miss you more." Huh, not likely. "Sure!" I say sarcastically. "So am I forgiven? For being dumb and not telling you?" He asks. "Yes! But seriously, don't hide anything from me ever again?" I say seriously. "Alright!" He say's, he grabs my hand in his and laces our fingers together and we walk back to his house.