I Was Born Ready.

Vanessa's P.O.V

My bad dream free sleep was great I woke up happy for once in my life, I started off my day with a shower and found some clothes to wear I had some very productive things planned for the day and for once wouldn't just be sitting around. I slipped into my black skinny jeans, a white plain tshirt and my black 3/4 sleeved blazer over top. I did a quick clean of my floor, opened my curtains and did my hair I tied it up into a ponytail then found some socks and my red vans and sat on my bed and put them on and lastly I packed my black handbag and walked downstairs it was only 11:22am so I had plenty of time until my appointment.

I ate some breakfast, then luxed the lounge and my bedroom and wrote a shopping list, it was now 12:03pm and Jake still hadn't woken up so I left him a note saying: 'Good morning sleepy head! I'm going to do the groceries and see Lindsey I should be home around 3:00ish text me if you need anything :) Have a lovely day!!!! Love Nessa' I sneaked into his bedroom and stuck the post it note to his forehead I put one on the fridge to just in case he manages to lose that one while tossing and turning.

I walked out to my car and as soon as I sat down my phone started ringing with Hannah's ring tone. "Hello!" I say answering. "Yo! What are you doing today? I am so bored!" She asked and complained. "I'm just about to leave to go to the supermarket and then I have an appointment with Lindsey!" I say. "Look at you, Miss Responsible! I'll leave you to your productive day and go annoy Calum!" She said while laughing. "That's me! See ya." I say laughing. "Byeeeeee!" She said and then she hung up. I chucked my phone into my bag and reversed out the driveway.

Mum would always complain about doing the groceries but it actually wasn't to bad except for the occasional crying kid that I sort of wanted to strangle but they were quite cute and who'd think there was so many different types of cheese like seriously and don't even get me started on the people crashing into your trolley like are you blind okay I see why she hated this so much it sucks.

I had finally finished and was getting served in the checkout. "Shopping for your parents, wish you were my kid!" The lady said behind the counter as she scanned my food. "Nope, shopping for my brother and I!" I say, setting her straight. "Oh! Where's your parents?" She asked, wee bit nosey. "My Mum died and my Dad is in jail." I say simply, the look of pure horror on her face kind of made me laugh. "Oh dear, I am so sorry! You can't be any older than 16.?" "It's fine! 17 actually." I say. "Wow! You're one remarkable young lady." She say's. "Thank you!" I say, I paid and she smiled at me and I was on my way to my car with my trolley of food. After loading the car I hoped back into the drivers seat and checked my phone I had 3 unread text message 1 from Luke and 2 from Jake.

Jake: 'Morning! Can you get Ice Cream? Pleeeeaaaaaaassssse! :D xx'

Jake: 'Preferebly Cookies and Cream :) :) x'

Me: 'Who do you think I am? Of course I got Cookies and Cream! :P xx'

Jake: 'Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus :D'

Cookies and Cream was both Jake and I's favourite ice cream and Mum's.

Luke: 'Mornnnniiiiinnnnnnnnng :) What ya doing?

Me: 'Heey! I just finished my first ever grocery shop all by myself :D Going too Lindsey's now! xxx'

Luke: 'So proud :') Good luck or whatever I should say, love you!

Me: 'Good luck's useful! Love you too :) xx'

Luke: #Success :) xo

What a hashtag whore, I chucked my phone back into my bag and drove to the big scary building to where I'd have to spill my inner most secrets, scary but comforting. I walked into the flash building to be greeted by Jane, Lindsey's assistant she was so friendly and smiley. "Good afternoon Vanessa, you look great today!" She said cheerfully. "Good afternoon Jane! Looking very well yourself!" I say just as cheerfully. "Aw you're a sweetheart! You know the drill take a seat and Lindsey will be with you soon." She say's smiling brightly, her smile was one of them smiles where you couldn't help but smile just because she was just like Luke's. I took a seat where I guess what you'd call the waiting area was, I started flicking through a magazine that was sitting beside me while I waited.