So I'm Not A Freak.

Luke's P.O.V

I really wanted to talk to Vanessa but she walked out of class and walked home before I could say anything. So I walked home slowly thinking about what I could do.

I can't even call her, cause I don’t have her number. Maybe Tesh does, I'll text her.

Tesh's P.O.V

I was just slowly walking home when my phone buzzed... It was from Luke.

Luke: 'Hey Tesh, have you got Vanessa's number? :)'

I smiled to myself, this could be the start of something special. I think they would be great together. I grabbed the piece of paper Vanessa gave me and typed it into my iphone to send to Luke.

Me: 'Yep, its 5377-0876-41 :D'

Luke: 'Cool, thank you so much Tesh. See you tomorrow. :D xx'

Me: 'No problem, yep bye. :D x'

I hope they end up together, they could double date with Michael and I. That would be so much fun. I walked the rest of the way home smiling listening to one direction.

I could tell by the conversations Vanessa and I have had that she's more into punk-rock bands than boy bands so her and the boy's will get along amazingly. I'm so glad I finally made a friend and Vanessa is amazing.

I made it home after a 20 minute walk I walked into the kitchen to find a note.

"Hey Tesh, You're father and I have just gone to visit a friend we'll be home before dinner. Be good. Love you! xxxxxx" I grabbed it and crumbled it up and chucked it in the bin.

"Stupid step-mum" I mumbled to myself.

I went upstairs into my room and put my iphone on my dock and played some music while scrolling through tumblr.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I woke up to my phone going crazy on my bed-side table. I grabbed it and looked at the caller id it was an unknown number. Must be Tesh I thought.

"Hello" I said sleepily into the phone.

"Hey, it's Luke. Sorry did I wake you, I'm so sorry." I was surprised to hear Luke's voice I don't remember giving him my number.

"Oh, hey. No it's okay" I say, I was worried about what he was going to say next.

"Uh, Tesh gave me your number if you were wondering." He said kind of laughing. Oh, so I haven't got memory loss.

"Okay, cool! What's up?" I ask.

"I just wanted to say sorry for today." He said sadly.

"What happened today?" I asked playing dumb hoping he actually didn't see my scars and it was all my stupid imagination.

"Vanessa, I saw your scars. I'm sorry I grabbed your arm and I'm sorry I stared at you. I was just shocked that's all." He said sweetly into the phone.

"Ohh, right! Uh, It's okay. I probably shouldn't have run away." I say, my thinking is never really logical.

"It's not your fault it's mine, I should have said something." His tone was dropping and he sounded sad.

"It's not your fault Lukey, don't sweat it." I cringed at how horrible that sounded.

"How recent are they?" He asked, his question took me off guard. I don't want to tell him yet I don't know if I can trust him yet.

"Uh Luke, I'll tell you when I'm ready. I only just meet you and I don't know how trustworthy you are. Sorry." I felt bad turning him down, but I have horrible trust issues.

"Oh, that's okay, I understand! I'm here for you if you ever need to talk." I couldn't help but smile at his cuteness.

"Thank you Luke, that means a lot! Hey, can what happened today just stay between the two of us?" I ask, I don't need another whole school against me.

"I won't tell a soul! Well I've gotta go help mum with dinner. See you tomorrow, beautiful." I got instant butterflies when he called me beautiful.

"Bye Luke. Thank you!" I say calmly, despite the insane zoo running around my stomach at the moment.

"Bye" He say's followed by the dialer tone.

I was happy with that phone call, so maybe he didn't think I was a freak. I've really got to think more positive. I quickly saved Luke as a contact and then shoved my phone in my pocket and went down stairs.

I walked into the kitchen to find my mum making lasagna my favourite.

"Hey Vanessa, how was your first day?" My mum asked awkwardly.

"Uh, great." I answered smiling.

"Make some friends?" She asked.

"Yep." I say.

"That's great, will I get to meet them soon?" She asked, what is this, 20 questions?

"Uh, I don't know. I guess so." I answered.

"Okay" She said, like I mentioned before we're a little weird at the moment.

"Hey mum, can I go to a concert on Saturday with my new friend Tesh?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

"Of course, who's the band?" Yay! I can go.

"Uh, they're called 5 seconds of summer. They're some students at school. They're really nice guys" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Oh, lovely! Where is it?" She asked, again with all the questions.

"I have no idea, I'll ask Tesh later and get back to you." She just nodded and went back to cooking.

I left the room and went into the living area to find my 15 year-old brother, Jake, sitting there watching T.V. My brother and I are really close, we have the odd fight but other than that we're as close as brother and sister can be.

I went and sat beside him and asked him about his day. He said he made heaps of new friends. Mum thought it would be a brilliant idea to send us to different schools and we were both upset about it. But I'm sure we'll survive. 

After watching T.V with Jake, we had tea and then I had a shower and hopped into bed. I was hoping that Tesh would call so I could ask her about the concert but she never did so I had an early night and went to sleep.

-----------------------

:)