Meeting Mrs Bell.

Vanessa's P.O.V

The last periods of school went by quite fast, I quickly wrote down my address for Tesh and called Stacey and told her to meet Tesh in the parking lot.

I walked out to the front gate and waited for Luke.

My phone vibrated in the hand I was holding it in; it was my Mum.

Mum: Hey sweetie, I've just gone out to get some groceries be home soon.

Me: Hey, okay! My friends are coming around by the way.

Mum: okay, that's great :) See you soon.

Me: Yep, bye.

I think my mum will like my new friends they're a lot better than my old ones, she may actually approve of my choices for once, don't get me wrong she's a very supportive, loving and caring Mum I just make stupid decisions most of the time.

I put my phone away in my jeans pocket and starred off at the cars driving past.

"Who ya texting?" Luke whisper-shouted in my ear, making me jump in fright.

"Sheesh. I didn't know you were here! Just my mum." I say smiling.

"Sorrrrrry." He say's sarcastically and shows off his goofy grin.

"Shall we go then?" I ask.

"Lead the way." He says with his big smile.

"Right. Uhhh.. This way I think." I say. Oh god, I don't know where I live.

"Seriously Vanessa? You don't know where you live?" Luke asks and laughs at my stupidity.

"I have really bad memory and in my defense I haven't lived her very long." I say laughing, I should really invest in a map or maybe a GPS.

"I live on Harris Street, where's that smart ass?" I ask.

"This way." he say's leading the way. "Ironically, it's just around the corner from my house." He adds, well he obviously knows what he's doing so I followed him happily.

We were just chatting about heaps of different things, I learnt a lot about the band and Luke himself, he is probably the ideal guy well in my opinion he is.

Jake's P.O.V

I had just arrived home from school, nobody was home so I decided I would go have a shower I went to walk upstairs when there was a knock at the door, nobody usually knocks maybe Mum's hands are full with food I thought.

I went an answered it to be greeted by a bunch of teenagers, 3 guy's and 2 girl's.

"Uh, Can I help you?" I ask awkwardly, I've never seen them before.

"Hey, we're looking for Vanessa." The oldest looking guy says.

"She's not home yet." I say, still wondering who they are and why they're here.

"We are Vanessa's friends from school. She invited us over." A girl with red hair says.

"She's on her way home with another friend, we couldn't all fit in the car." A girl with pink and brown coloured hair added.

Aw, mum said something about Nessa's friends coming over. "Oh, right! Sorry. Come in." I say smiling at them, I opened the door wider and they all trooped in.

They all introduced themselves and we went into the living area and watched TV and talked about random stuff they were all really nice and funny. They were a lot better than Nessa's old friends.