Door Knob!

Luke's P.O.V

This is probably the stupidest idea ever, what am I even doing? I was walking to Vanessa's house I was about to confess my love for her, but I turned around and started walking in the direction of my house. But it was eating me up I had to tell her, she just had to know! There was the possibility she'll slam the door in my face and never talk to me again cause I scared her with my suddenness. We have only known each other two weeks but there was something about her that just made me love her so much, she was different to my past girlfriends she was special, she was perfect for me. I was almost at her house, my palms were already sweating, I felt sick in my stomach and I was biting down on my lip I was so nervous. I could hear her music playing from her bedroom and could see her sitting by her bedroom window she was singing along to the music, she was just so cute. I decided I would ring the door bell instead of knocking so she could hear it over the music, I heard her music pause and footsteps.. Then the door swings open. "Hey! What's up?" She say's all happy and chirpy. "Hey, I need to tell you something." I say nervously, I flash of fear washed over her face.. "Uh, come in?" She say's and opens the door further and I walk in, I really just had to spit it out before I blow up. "What's up?" "I'm just gonna say it! It's been chewing me up all day, it may be to soon and I'll probably scare you off but.. Vanessa.. I love you!" I say stuttering at every word, I looked at her she looked completely shocked.. What have I done? "Shit! I should've never have said anything, I'm so sor-" I got cut off saying my little rant by a passionate kiss from the girl i love. "Shut up! I love you too." "Really?" I ask, I couldn't believe it. "Yes you idiot." She say's and then her soft lips touch mine and we start making out, I spin around and push her up against the door. "Ow, Luke! Door knob." She say's laughing, I start blushing. "Sorry!" "You bully, I'm gonna have a bruise in the morning." She jokes. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean too!" I say suffocating her in a tight hug. "Now I can't breathe! You really want me dead don't you?!" She walks into the kitchen before I could reply. "Want something to eat?" She asks. "I've gotta go, I have band practise." Her smile faded. "Aw, but I wanted you all to myself!" She say's pouting. "Come to band practise then!" "Will it be okay with the other's?" "Yeah! Jess will be there!" I say. "Yay! Haven't seen her in like forever." She say's in a funny voice. "You're such a retard!" "Luke that hit me right in the heart, I'm gonna cry forever now!" She say's running upstairs, did she seriously just take me seriously. Then she came running back down stairs with her phone in her hand and a huge smile on her face. "Needed my phone!" she say's. "I thought you took me seriously and were really crying!" She started laughing. "You're an idiot, you just can't handle my level of sarcasm." She say's. "Oh really." "Yes really. Anyway hope in." We had walked outside and to the garage she opened it to reveal a little black Suzuki Swift. "You drive?" "Yeah! Don't you?" "So you make Ashton drive you everywhere but you can drive?" "The less people that know the less picking up and dropping off I have to do." "Good point." I say sitting down in the passengers seat. "So where we going?" "Calum's house!" "Which is where?" "Rolleston Street" "I know where that is!" She say's and reverses out of the driveway. "Do you need anything from your house?" She asks. "Nope, everything is already there." "Sweet!" She say's. She was concentrating and was poking her tongue out, she caught me staring at her. "What?" She asks. "You're just really cute!" I say, her cheeks started to turn red. "Shut up loverboy!" She say's, I couldn't think of a comeback so I just shutted up and hummed along to little things on the radio. "Who sing's this?" Vanessa asked. "One Direction! I think." "Bummer! It's a good song just sung by the wrong people!" "Not a fan of One Direction?" "Not a fan of boy bands full stop, in sync dance moves and know guitars on stage scares me." "They're not like most boybands babe!" I say. "You sound like Hannah and Tesh, you lil fangirl!" "What can I say, the fangirlness inside me is shinning through!" She just gave me, you're a retard look. "Oh come on, I bet you'd have a major fit if it was All Time Low on the radio!" "That is true, but they're a band not a boy band." "Okay, okay I get it." "Thank you! So what number is Cal's house." "35." I say. "This one?" She asks. "Yup." She parks outside Cal's house and get's out of the car, I follow her actions and then she locks the car and put's the key's in her pocket. "You'll get to meet mumma hood!" I say locking our hands together. "Don't worry she has a brain unlike my mum." She just started laughing.