Birthday Partay

~Skip A Boring Week Of Stupid School Full Of Studying For Exams It Is Now Friday Afternoon And Vanessa, Stacey And Tesh Are Getting Ready For Jess's Party At Tesh's House And All The Boy's Are At Calum's~

Vanessa's P.O.V

"I hate school" I say for the millionth time this week, all we had been doing this week was studying and revising for stupid exams that are coming up soon. Stacey, Tesh and I are at Tesh's house getting all pretty for Jess's party. We're going over early to help her out with setting up. "Me too!" Tesh say's. "Me three!" Stacey say's. "I'm so tired!" I say rubbing my eyes. "Join the club!" Stacey say's. "Come on girls! We've gotta get ready!" Tesh say's pulling us up from the couch and up the stairs to her room. While we were away at school Stacey and I got our mums to drop our stuff off and Tesh's step mum took our bags up to Tesh's room for us. "So what's everyone wearing?" I ask. "I'm wearing a dress!" Tesh say's and pulls out a black dress, it had skinny straps and was quite tight at the top and then from the waist down it was flowy and on the back was a cut out of a love heart. "That's so pretty!" Stacey say's. "I agree!" "Thanks girls! What are you's wearing?" She asks. "I'm wearing this." Stacey say's pulling a pair of black skinny jeans, a white singlet with a big red love heart on it and a grey cardigan out of her bag. "Cute as!" I say. "Agreed." Tesh say's. "Thanks! What are you wearing Nessa?" "This!" I say and pull my red high waisted ripped denim shorts, and a black singlet with little red hearts out of my bag. "Tesh if you wear something red and find something red with love hearts we'll all match!" Stacey say's. "I brung my red converse that you'll probably fit!" I suggest. "I have a necklace with a red love heart on it." Tesh say's. "Perfect." Stacey say's. We rush around all getting changed into our matching outfits and curling, straightening hair and doing make up. "I'm done!" I say, finally happy with my appearance I curled my hair loosely and had light foundation on, mascara, eyeliner, and a bright red lipstick. Stacey had her hair straight and had the same make-up as me and same with Tesh. "Shall we hit the road then?" Tesh asks, I nod and quickly put my black high tops on. Stacey, Tesh and I hop into my car with Jess's birthday presents and we head to Jess's house. Jess had a huge house and lived in a really nice part of town and she even had an inside pool, we rung the doorbell and Chloe the girl Luke and I bumped into the other day opened the door. "Hey girls! You's look great come in! I'm Chloe one of Jess's friends." She say's and we all walk in. We followed Chloe upstairs to Jess's room. "Hey! Birthday girl." I say handing her my presents for her. "Happy Birthday!" "Thank you Nessa!" She say's giving me a hug and then ripping into the wrapping paper. "OhMyGod!!" She screamed and started jumping up and down. "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love it, i love you oh my gosh thank you!" She say's. "No problem!" I say laughing. Tesh gave Jess her present next which was a $100 voucher to the One Direction merchandise store, she had the same reaction and then Stacey gave Jess her present which was a bunch of One Direction posters, and a One Direction tshirt. She had another spaz and eventually calmed down. "Best presents ever!" She yelled and gave us all a hug. "Oh Chloe this is Stacey and Vanessa, you've meet Tesh! And Nessa and Stacey this is Chloe!" Jess say's introducing everyone. "Vanessa and I have meet, I almost ran into her on my way to Tennis." Chloe say's. "Oh! Well anyways let's get started." Jess say's and walks down stairs we all follow behind her. We started blasting music and started putting banners and balloons up everywhere and putting tables together and laying out drinks and food for all the guests. Jess's parents were told to stay away for the night so they were staying at a hotel for the night. It was now around 7:30 when we were all finished setting up. People from Jess's school started to arrive and the party was now in full swing there was people everywhere making out, dancing, laughing and talking.

Luke's P.O.V

The boy's and I had just arrived at Jess for her party we had found Jess and wished her a happy birthday and gave her, her presents. Ashton walked away with Jess, Michael went to find Tesh and Calum went to get a drink so I was on a mission to find Vanessa. I walked through crowds of people looking for her. I found her eventually she sitting talking with Harry by the pool. "LUKE!" She yelled and walks over to me and gave me a hug. "Hey!" I say and press my lips to hers she smelt and and her lips tasted strongly of alcohol. I decided I wouldn't drink to much tonight so I could make sure Vanessa doesn't do anything stupid. "You look beautiful by the way." I say. "Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself!" She say's giggling. "Come on, we'll get a drink." I say and connect our hands together and we walk over to the kitchen and get some from the fridge, has to be cold. "What do you want to drink?" I ask her. "I fancy some lemonade, should start sobering up!" She say's. "Sure!" I grab the lemonade and pour her a cup full and give it to her. "Thank you!" She say's, I grab a beer and we go and find somewhere to sit. "I need to use the bathroom, I'll be right back." She say's gives me a kiss on the cheek and walks off in the direction of the downstairs bathroom.