You're An Evil Match Maker.

Katie's P.O.V

I rolled over to turn my phone alarm off I sat up and read through the text Nessa had sent, I loved Hannah she was a great sister but Vanessa she's just different. I texted her back:

Me: 'Morning <3 Can I meet you for lunch one day? I have a half day tomorrow if that would suit you? xoxo'

And then got out of bed a jumped in the shower, once I got out I checked my phone but she hadn't replied but I did have a text from Jake saying..

Jake: 'Morning Katie! Can you tell your sister to check her phone? I'm trying to set up a surprise birthday party for Nessa :) xx'

Me: 'Morning!! Yeah, I'll leave her a note :D x'

Jake: 'Thank you <3'

Did he have to be so cute, you're not helping any Jake.

I put my phone back down and started getting ready for school, packing my bag and doing my hair! I then hoped down the stairs and made myself some toast for breakfast and brushed my teeth I scribbled down a note for Hannah and tiptoed into her room and stuck it to her mirror and then started on my lonely walk to school, I put my headphones in and started listening to One Direction as I walked.

I was sitting in my first period class Math when my phone vibrated in my pocket I carefully took it out it was Vanessa.

Nessa: 'Morning <3 Yeah, I'm free tomorrow! (: xox'

Me: 'Yayayayayy! Could you pick me up at 12:30 from school? :D xx'

Nessa: 'Yes of course! Now go back to learning missy :) xox'

Me: 'On it :P Good luck for your exam :) x'

Nessa: 'Thanks cutie! Have a good day :D xo'

I put my phone back in my pocket and started paying attention again which is rather hard when Maths is by far my worst subject.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I had just gotten out of the shower and was making breakfast, when there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?" I asked while walking over to it my toast in my hand. "It's Luke!" Luke's sleepy voice said through the door. I opened the door and Luke came in shutting the door behind him. "Good morning." I say pressing my lips to his. "Morning." He mumbles against my lips, I wrap my arms around his neck accidentally dropping my toast on the floor, his hands snaked around my waist pulling me closer our make out session went on for another few minutes I was first to break away. "I love you! But you made me drop my toast!" I say kissing his nose. "I'll make you more." He say's walking into the kitchen holding my hand pulling me along with him, he picked me up and sat me down on the bench and he begun making my Vegemite on toast, he passed me the plate after taking a bite out of each piece. "Thank you!" I say before munching it down! After eating I got the piece of toast I had dropped and put it in the bin, luckily it wasn't buttered side down or I'd have to clean up that to but it was only a few crumbs that I would be able to lux up later. "Ready to go?" Luke asks when I walk into the kitchen. "Yep!" I say grabbing my bag off the bench. "After you!" Luke say's opening the front door for me. "Arn't you the gentlemen." I say walking out the door. "I try!" He say's following me out the door, he intwins our hands together and we walk to school. "Nessa are you busy on Saturday?" Luke asked. "Nope!" I say. "Well would you like to go on a date with me?" He asks nervously. "Of course!" "I'll pick you up at 7:00." "Okay!" I say, smiling widely at him his shy awkwardness is probably the cutest thing ever. We walk the rest of the way discussing our views on Jalex and laughing uncontrollably.

"Well that's the bell! Thank you all so much for being such a brilliant class, I'll hopefully see some if you next year" Mr Stanton say's, we had all just finished our music exam. "Thank you for being a brilliant teacher." I say, everyone cheers and claps in response. "Thanks guy's! Have a wicked holiday you lot." We all filed out of the classroom saying our goodbyes to him. "And that my friends is a great way to end the school year!" Calum say's wrapping his arms around mine and Luke's shoulders. "No more school for a few months, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" I say. We all chat excitedly about what we're going to do in the holidays and about the tour as we walk to the school gate, I see Jess sitting down on the grass leaning on a tree on her phone. I was about to yell out to her but Ashton bet me to it. "Jess? What are you doing here?" He asked. Her head popped up from her phone and she stood up from her spot by the tree. "I have a date with Vanessa." She say's walking towards us her wide smile on her face. "Yes, so goodbye.." I say kissing Luke on the cheek and following Jess in the opposite direction. "Where to?" I ask. "I don't know about you but I am starving, so lunch and we'll go from there." Jess say's. "Sounds like a plan." I say, we end up at this cute little cafe near the mall we walk up to the counter and get greeted by a guy around 18. "Hello ladies, what can I get you?" He asks. "Can I please get a hot chocolate and that sandwich oh and a banana chip muffin." I say pointing out the things I wanted. "Of course, that'll be $11.50." He say's, I handed him my money and moved over a bi so he could serve Jess. "Take a seat and I'll bring it over." He say's to us, we turn and scan around for a good table there was only one table occupied by a old couple drinking coffees and sharing a scone, it was quite cute! We walked over and took the table by the window, we started a conversation about what to do next when the guy gave us our food. "Thank you!" I say as he placed it carefully in front of us. "No problem, give me a yell if you need anything." He say's and heads into the back room. "He was awfully friendly." Jess say's laughing a little. "Yeah." I say laughing too. "Ash mentioned it was your birthday soon, I have the perfect present for you." She say's. "You don't have to get me anything Jess." "You got me like the best birthday present ever, so I have to try top it." "Fine!" "Don't you like presents?" "I just hate all the attention being on me." "Understandable, but I'm still getting you a present." "If you must." I say. "Where to next?" Jess say's. "You're going to think I'm crazy but can we go shopping?" I ask. "Um, of course we can! But why?" "I ave a date Saturday night and I need something nice to wear." I say. "Well you have the right girl." Jess say's excitedly. "Before you even start no pink, ok?" "Yes boss." She say's laughing. We carry on chatting about random stuff and nibbling away on our food. "Time to hit the road." I say. "Yeah! Before I order more cake." She say's laughing. We stack our mess and leave a tip for mr friendly and walk out the door in the direction of the mall.