Well That's Just Fab.

Luke's P.O.V

I wonder if she likes me back. She's such a lovely person and honestly, her smile lights up a room or well a field in this situation.

I lost my train of thought when I hear angelic voice, how can a girl have so much effect over me already?

"Hey Luke" She says, I turned around.

"Hellooo, what's up?" I say, why am I so socially awkward?

"Do you play in Michael's band?" She asks followed by her perfect smile.

We get interrupted "Luke is the band, Lukey here is the lead singer" Calum says wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"Oh, wow! Really? That's so cool" She say, it wasn't one of those sarcastic comments I think she may have actually meant it, so that's exciting.

"Yeah, you'll have to come watch us play some time." I say, hoping I didn't sound too desperate.

"Yeah, Tesh invited me to go with her to your gig this Saturday." I was so shocked but 1000000% happy that Vanessa would be at the show on Saturday.

"Are you gonna come Nessa?" Michael asked.

"Of course, gotta see if Luke over here can sing." She said in a joking tone.

I just casually looked down at the ground so they couldn't see that I was turning into a tomato, I hope she likes us. I'll have to practice heaps so I can impress her.

Vanessa's P.O.V

So he sings, another thing that makes him perfect. Everyone stops walking, so I assume we're at our music class.

Calum opens the door and we all walk in to a half full classroom. The boys walk over to a desk and sit down, I just stand awkwardly not knowing what to do. Should I sit with them? Do they even want me too? Do they like me, or are they just being nice cause of Tesh?

My thoughts were interrupted by someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me softly, I flinch at the pressure on my bare scarred wrist, I look up to see Luke looking worried.

Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit. He's seen my scars didn’t he! I quickly pull my arm out of his grip turned around and ran. This is just what I do, I run away! I run away from all my problems. I could hear Luke calling my name but I kept running trying to find a girls bathroom.

I finally find one and locked myself in a cubical. I put the seat down and sit down and start crying. Everything was going well, but my stupid past had to creep up and get me again. I didn't want them to know, especially not Luke, he'll think I'm a freak. Well that's just fab, he knows now and there is nothing I can do about it.

I hear the door open a quickly, I bit the inside of my cheek to stop my sobbing.

"Hello?" A girl asked.

Shit well that failed! I took a deep breath. "Hi" I said calmly.

"Are you okay? Are you crying?" She asked sweetly.

"I'm fine, thanks." I say still trying to hold back my tears, I'm such an over-emotional twat.

"I can tell you're not fine, I'm not thick." She said, I have no idea who this chick is but she's nice and has a brain.

"Well-" She cut me off thankfully because I have no idea what pathetic lie was about to come out.

"I'm Stacey, come out of the cubical and we can talk. That's if you want to of course." She says happily and sounding sincere. She was rather nice, and she hadn't even met me, I unlocked the door and walked out a girl with light brown mid-length hair with pink ends was standing just outside the door of the cubical I was in, she smiled sweetly at me.

"I'm Vanessa, thank you for being so nice to me but I don't wanna talk about it" I smiled and walked over to the mirror.

"I completely understand, this is my number call or text me if you need anything or you can throw it in the bin if that's what you want." Stacey said handing me a piece of paper with numbers on it, she smiled and walked back out the door.

I put the piece of paper in my pocket maybe I'll call her, she was so nice to me. I fixed my makeup and cleaned off the mascara stains on my cheeks. When I was finally happy with my appearance I walked back to music.

Luke's P.O.V

I saw scars on Vanessa's wrists I was almost certain they were self-inflicted and what did I do? I just stared at her shocked at what I had just seen, then she pulled her arm out of my grip and ran away. I chased after her and called out her name but it was no use she was gone.

I walked back to class, after looking for Vanessa for 20 minutes. She was one fast runner! I feel so bad I should have said something instead of staring at her she probably thinks I was judging her, which I wasn't I'm sure she has a perfectly reasonable explanation, not that it's any of my business.

I walked into class and Calum, Michael and Ashton came running up to me. "Where were you?" "Where'd you go?" "Where's Vanessa?" "What happened?" I got bombarded with questions, I just shrugged and walked over to our desk and sat down.

"What's wrong Lukey?" Cal came up to me and asked.

"Nothing, don't worry." I didn't want to tell him about Vanessa's scars it’s not my news to share.

He sighed dramatically. "Fine then, where's Nessa?" He asks curiously.

"I don't know." I said harshly, what are you doing Luke? It's not Calum's fault you're so stupid.

"Okay, sorry." His normal bubbly smile faded and he walked away.

Vanessa's P.O.V

I took a deep breath and walked into class and quickly walked over to a desk at the back, hopefully nobody would notice me. That idea failed, Calum noticed I was back and came sat beside me.

"Heeeeeeeey, there you are, where've you been?" He asked.

"Oh, I just needed some fresh air." I lie, it wasn't that much of a lie, it was half true. But I wasn't about to tell him I was sitting in the toilets crying was I?

"Oh, not feeling well?" He asked concerned.

"Just got a headache, nothing major." I smiled at him, he's so cute and caring.

"Don't worry, only ten minutes of class left and you can go home." he smiled then walked over to Michael.

He was such a nice guy, I felt bad lying to him. I scanned the room looking for Luke. I spotted him sitting by himself at a desk with his head lying the desk facing the opposite direction.

Should I go talk to him? I kept debating in my head weather to go talk to him or not I decided on not.

The bell finally rung and I speed walked out of class and to the front gate where I was meeting Tesh. I didn't feel like going to her house now so I was going to apologize and go home and sleep, that's another thing I do to escape my problems, I sleep.

---------------------------------------

u cute :p