You Alright Nessa?

Vanessa's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my lovely brother yelling through my door to wake up. "Nessa! Get up!" He yelled, I hoped out of bed while yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"I'm up, I'm up! Gosh." I say and yawn again.

"Do you want a ride to school?" Mum yelled.

"Yes please." I yelled back while looking for something to wear. I chucked on a pair of black ripped looking skinny jeans, my white ramones t-shirt, red converse and I chucked a bunch of bracelets on my wrists I went into my bathroom and brushed through my hair getting rid of all my knots and then tied it up into a high pony-tail and put on light make-up.

I then packed my books and everything I needed for school into my bag and walked down stairs I went into the kitchen to make some breakfast to find my mum and brother frantically running around the kitchen making lunches and making breakfast.

"Why are you guys in such a hurry?" I asked.

"I have a really important meeting today and I can't be late, so quickly eat up." Mum say's in a panic, Jake just shrugged and carried on making his lunch.

I grabbed a banana ate it then ran upstairs and quickly brushed my teeth. Then jumped in the car, followed by mum and Jake hoping in.

Mum dropped Jake off first. So Mum and I were left alone in this half comfortable, half awkward silence

"When can I meet your new friends?" Mum asks.

"Um, I don't know. I'll see what they're doing after school." I say, she seemed very happy with my answer.

"Excellent" I'm really happy we're talking again, I missed my Mum.

"Mum, I'm sorry for being a snob the past week. I shouldn't have done that and said what I said, I'm sorry."  I quickly blurt out before we reach the school, I said some really horrible things to her.

"It's okay sweetie, I can understand why you were mad. Now go have a great day. I'm sorry too." I just smiled and lent over and gave her a hug, opened my door and jumped out. I started walking into school when somebody's hands covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" The random stranger said in a funny voice.

"Um, Santa?" I guessed.

"No, don't be so silly." They uncovered my eyes and to my surprise it was a smiling Calum that I found standing behind me.

"Hey Cal." I say and smile.

"Hey, you talked to Luke lately?" He asks.

"Uh yeah, we talked yesterday on the phone." I say innocently, his eyebrows raised.

"Oh really? Was he in a bad mood?" He asks.

"Uh, I don't think so. Why's that?" I ask.

"He was just really shitty yesterday in music." That's your fault Vanessa good one.

"Oh, I'm sure he'll be happier today." I say.

"Hope so." He say's smiling, Calum was so nice and smiley.

"Oh Cal, are you boy's doing anything after school?" I ask.

"Not that I know of, whys that?" he asked followed by a smile.

"Oh it's just my mum wants to meet my new friends and I said I'll ask if you guys were busy." I say, I must sound like such a loser.

"I'm sure we'll all be free. Gotta go don't wanna be late, I'll see you at lunch." He gave me a quick hug and walked off to his homeroom, he's a sweetheart.