Ending message

And that's where this story comes to a close. All the pain, suffering, lies and deceit have come to an end.

When I started to write this book on the 15th of March 2021 I never imagined it coming to where it has today. Over a year later and it's all over.

When I first got the idea for this book I knew how I wanted it to end and nothing about anything else. I released the earlier chapters before even planning the next release and somehow the ideas would always flow through.

I would write chapters by hand in spare moments in school and type them up in the evenings before I went to sleep. Sometimes I typed it in school like a naughty kid but let's not tell my teachers that. I was always so excited to come up with all the ideas.

This story was 388 pages long with roughly 135869 words.

Thank you for following me through this sick love story even though it wasn't the best. Your votes and comments of support really made this book 10 times more fun to write and continue until the end.

There will be one more section added to this book with the cover, title and info for my next book so lmake sure to check that out.

Remember, as Soobin said, “it will be you and me, always and forever” even if the line after that wasn't so nice. I will always appreciate every single one of you who stayed with me until the end.

~ Author C