Chapter 37- Pacience

SOOBIN'S HOUSE (the day after the last chapter)
Small smut
IMPORTANT- Text in italics meanes it is what Soobin can hear and see through the cameras in Yeonjuns house
SOOBIN POV

It had been weeks since I last spoke to Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu and Kai. At first it was harmless, a couple of days was all I expected but now it was getting out of hand. I haven't heard a peep from the others and I'm getting impatient.

The longer I go without talking to Yeonjun the more and more I feel myself spiralling to a darker place that I had been to many times before. Yes, I may be sneaking around following him at school and to cafes on the weekend but now that I had actually been friends with him going back to where I was before was like a massive bullet in my foot. I was stuck back where I was before.

Just a boy stalking someone.

Obviously, we didn't break up and to be able to do that Yeonjun would actually come to talk to me and if that did ever happen he wouldn't end up ever leaving that conversation and more so he would never leave me. No matter how hard he would try.

It's dark. Probably quite late. I was watching over my cameras in Yeonjun's house. He wasn't doing anything interesting, just sat on his phone in his room. It was dead silent in his room until Yeonjun's phone rang.

As I expected Yeonjun answered happily, putting the phone on speaker as he sat back to talk. It was Taehyun who he was talking to.

"Junnie you know, yesterday was amazing," Taehyun gushed down his phone.

"And why would that be?" Yeonjun asked as he stood up to look out his window.

"Can you switch to facetime?" Taehyun asked.

Now, why did Taehyun want to facetime MY Yeonjun? I listened in carefully, now fully engrossed in my laptop screen.

"Sure!" Yeonjun smiled as he went and grabbed his phone and sat on his bed smiling into the camera. "Oh hi Beom'' Yeonjun added as Beomgyu came on screen alongside Taehyun.
"Oh Hyung, you'll never guess what happened. Guess, guess" Beomgyu giggled.

"Oh god I don't know, why don't you tell me hm?" Yeonjun urged with a playful smile.

I don't like this at all, I should be the one gushing on the phone with him. I couldn't see the phone screen which was a shame but at least I could hear it all.

"I won't tell you, I'll show you,'' Beomgyu said. "That sounds dirty, you know," Yeonjun remarked. "Just because you like the idea of phone sex doenst make everything we say over the phone dirty" Taehyun scolded before turning the camera around to show Kai.

"KAI....WAIT NO WAY MY BABY CAME BACK" Yeonjun shrieked at the top of my lungs.

I'm his baby, not Kai, another reason why it should be me on the phone. I did everything for them to leave Kai alone to keep him out of my way and yet they still go and do what I said not to.

"Heya hyung," Kai said happily. "How did you get him back?" Yeonjun asked with a nervous face. "Nothing a confession couldn't fix," Taehyun remarked happily. "Wait a confess- are you?" Yeonjun smiled. "HYUNG I GOT ME SOME BOYFRIENDS" Kai yelled down the phone.

You're telling me while I was gone they forced Kai out of that room and those two just started dating him. Just like that? Well, okay then.

The conversation soon bored off of them dating and onto other things. I listened carefully just in case I could hear any mentions of me. I want to hear it all. I'm all ears.

"You know, now I'm not distracted with Kai, I'm gonna attack you all," Yeonjun whispered into the phone. "Why would that be hyung?" Kai asked innocently. "Well, fucking Kang Taehyun, who do you think you are bringing up the fact that im into the idea of phone sex? And with Kai in the room. I wanna kill you" Yeonjun laughed.