Chapter 19- Just frame it

SOOBIN'S HOUSE
Soobin POV
A/N- This chapter includes mentiones of Abuse, Death, Blood and violence

"Soobin my dear". It was my mother. My parents were never around for me. They wouldn't even shed a tear for me. They were the ones that left me in this house and I hadn't heard from them unless they wanted money. Quite frankly I wouldn't know if they were dead or alive and wouldn't mind even if they were dead but it appears that they're alive. Well at least my mum. My dad isnt here so who fucking knows.

"Mother" I say sternly as I sit on the sofa opposite hers, keeping a safe distance between us. "Why are you giving me this attitude, I'm your mother" She said in a sickening tone that made me want to throw up on the spot. Yep she hasn't changed one bit. "Why are you here?" I deadpanned, blankly ignoring her question. "Quit the attitude" she hissed in a stern tone, "I raised you, how dare you speak to me like that" she yelled as she stood herself up.

Oh how typical of her to be like this. God it's so tempting to just get rid of her.

My head was a mess. I could hear the voice inside me screaming at me to kill her, have her blood pool on the floor, yell at her all I want as she begs for her life. Just end her entirely.

Yet I held off.

Was it because at the end of the day she WAS in fact my mother? I'm not sure. I felt the anger easing inside of me. Am I broken or something? What happened to killing? God what the hell.

"Sorry, can I help you at all?" I asked as innocently as I could. She sat back down, visibly relaxing. Her anger just blew over her shoulder then. "I have to tell you something" she finally responded. Oh my God what does this woman want now? To take my money again? To toruture me?

"Your father died last week due to..reasons" she said hesitantly. I never really had a good relationship with my dad. From the day he left me here I always acted as if he were dead. I remember it so vividly.

FLASHBACK

The car pulled up to a weird looking neighborhood. What on earth are we doing here? "Get out brat" I heard my mother yelling from the sidewalk. I obeyed as I stepped out of the car to see my dad. I looked straight to the floor when my eyes met his. My eyes didn't meet with just the floor. They found a small suitcase, probably enough for a week's stay abroad. This just keeps getting weirder. "Hey Choi wake up" my dad instructed, landing a harsh smack on my head.

I already had multiple bruises on my body so a small hit made my eyes well up with tears of pain. I love my parents, I really do their just, Unreasonable. Yeah, that's all.

"Eomma..what are we doing here?" I asked shyly as she unlocked the door to the house. Did we move without me knowing? She whipped around "you'll see" she whispered creepily. As we entered the place I quickly noticed how dark it was. I froze. It didn't look welcoming in the slightest. Dark walls, minimal furniture and a staircase that looked as if it could be haunted by all the ghosts that have ever lived. I shivered at the sight but I didn't remain frozen for long. "Learn to walk" my dad snarled as he pushed into me, almost knocking me off of my feet. I caught my balance and walked into the door only to realise that I wasn't being followed.

"Are you coming?" I asked, slightly scared by my surroundings. I heard a snicker coming from my parents. "You're going to live here," my mother said. Wait what? I'm only 13, what do they expect from me? I've never really been able to keep my cool and this is when it all just fell apart.

"MUM I'M A CHILD, YOU WANT ME TO LIVE HERE? ALONE?" I screeched as small tears fell from my eyes. "You goddamn child" My father hissed. It didn't take long for me to realise I had messed up because before I knew it I was laying on the floor, bruises scattering my body, lips busted and blood trickling from my nose.