Chapter 2- Too easy

STUDYHALL
AUTHOR POV

The period was over. Soobin was suspiciously familiar with the group but he hid it well in many small conversations. Guess there's a price for practically stalking them before. Soobin had always known that Yeonjun and his friends were tightly bonded like brothers and felt special for being an addition to the group even if it had only been about an hour.

"What do you have next Soobin?'' Taehyun asked.

He was always questioning things. He had been since he first laid eyes on Soobin.

"Art, what about you?" Soobin asked, sweeping his blue hair out of his eyes.

"Me and Beomgyu have music," the blonde haired responded.

"Me and Yeonjun have dance today," Kai chimed in with his cute antics showing through.

"Sounds like fun," Soobin responded. He felt close to the group despite their short friendship.

"Well be leaving, if anyone is mean to you let me know'' Yeonjun stated with a soft smile leaving the room with Kai following him. "Same with us, meet for lunch in the cafeteria, there's a seat for you," Beomgyu said winking playfully as he dragged Taehyun out of the room, the door closing behind them with a bang.

"They accepted me so easily, easier than expected," Soobin remarked to himself with a smile.

He didn't have to worry about anyone seeing or hearing him. He was alone.

Before taking his leave Soobin walked towards the desk of the girls that threw the note at him.

"Pathetic" he whispered, glancing over at their seats.

Each desk in the room was named, conveniently for Soobin their desk was no different. "Kang Hyejin and Kim Hyunsoo'' he read from the chair.

"I'd say you can do something about them Soobin'' he laughed to himself before heading towards the school office.

Lying was one of Soobin's strongpoints, teachers saw him as an innocent student who works hard while students saw him as a lonely freak. No one expected anything of him but he knew his capability, and he knew it well.

"Mrs Jung" Soobin called into the office as he entered. A lady's head popped out from under a desk exposing her dark brown hair and tired eyes.

"Soobin, sweety, why are you here?" she asked, cocking her head.

"C-can I get some of my fr-friends' schedules?" he asked in a shy voice that he used to talk to teachers and teachers only.

He had always liked the office lady simply because she would help him without even knowing. They had always been close since Soobin would go there during lunch every day of his school life. "Of course, whose do you need?" she asked, clicking her keyboard.

"Kim Hyunsoo...Choi Yeonjun and Kang Hyejin" he said, adding Yeonjun's name to clear suspicions for later.

Mrs Jung clicked her keyboards a few times before leaving and returning with 3 freshly printed timetables. "Here you go, now go to your lesson" she instructed, smiling brightly at the boy.

Soobin returned her smile and left with the schedules. As he got further his smile faded from innocent and sweet to an almost twisted evil smirk.

"Too easy" he exclaimed before running off to his next class. If only the girls knew what was coming for them.

AN-

Sorry for the short chapter but more lengthier chapters will be coming soon. Things are gonna get interesting soon!

Votes and comments are always appreciated :)

Lots of love as always <3

~ Author C