Chapter 29- A date

SCHOOL
SOOBIN POV

Convincing Yeonjun to leave school early was hard but actually getting out of school was going to be harder. The gates aren't usually open unless a staff member does it. Unfortunately I know but being who I am I have a plan.

Me and Yeonjun left the lunch hall and wandered down the empty corridors. Our school looked much more run down and old when there weren't kids filling up every inch of space. "How do we even get out of here?" Yeonjun whispered into my ear as we kept walking. "Just follow me and go along with everything I say, okay?" I said with a smirk. Yeonjun nodded in response.

I led him down a series of hallways until we reached where I needed to be. Mrs Jung's office.

(You might remember a while ago Soobin went to the school office, well. This is the same place. The same person who he knows well. Who trusts him with no reason)

"What are we doing here?" Yeonjun asked as they hovered around the corner. "You'll see" I smirked before whipping around the corner.

The same lady sat at the desk, staring at her computer screen intensively. It was clear that I startled her when she gasped before shaking her head with a laugh. "Soobin-ah what are you doing here, you're supposed to be in a lesson...wait...don't tell me you're skipping" Mrs Jung whispered, leaning towards me.

"Not at all," I answered. "Then what? And who is this?" she asked, pointing towards Yeonjun. Ah yes, she doesn't know. "This is my...housemate Choi Yeonjun" I introduced with a small lie. We aren't exactly housemates but it works for now. Yeonjun bowed and got a small bow in return before she went straight back to questioning me.

"And why would you two happen to be here?" she asked again, not letting it go. "I don't feel very well, I promise, Yeonjun can tell you" I assured her as I looked at my boyfriend with questioning eyes.

His eyes widened as he realised his job in this situation. "Ah, yes, last night Soobin mentioned he wasn't feeling very well, his head was hurting, he felt sort of faint and he wasn't eating well. I told him not to come to school but he insisted and now he's regretting coming in '' Yeonjun lied swifter than I ever thought he would. Manipulative. I like it.

"Soobin-sshi, why would you come in? Your housemate here has more brains than you" she scolded. "I'm sorry, I didn't think it would be this bad" I apologize as I leaned down onto Yeonjun's shoulder to rest my 'sore' head.

She let out a tut before going back to talking to Yeonjun. "Yeonjun, would you be able to get him home, don't worry about coming back, he needs looking after, I know how bad he can be when he isn't feeling well" Miss Jung asked with a smile.

BINGO. Mission accomplished.

"Ah yes, I can do that," Yeonjun smiled. "Very well, I'll give you the keys to the gate, bring them back whenever you're back in school. It's only a spare set," Miss Jung smiled, handing Yeonjun the keys. "Thankyou" we both said in response before leaving the desk as swiftly as possible.

Once we were out of view I picked my walking back up to its usual pace and smiled in Yeonjun's direction. He was pouting again. "Why the pouty face?" I asked. "You could have at least warned me, you know," Yeonjun whined. "Don't complain, we managed it didn't we?" I already knew the answer. "Whatever you say sweetheart now let's get out of here" Yeonjun teased as he took off running dorn the corridor shortly followed by me.

We ran out of the school gates, being sure to lock the gate behind us and walked the short distance back to Yeonjun's house.

Now to prepare for this.

YEONJUN POV

When we reached my house we were exhausted from all the running we had done. I didn't think getting out of school would be that exhilarating. I flopped down onto the sofa in the living room followed by Soobin shortly after, we both fell asleep for god knows how long but what I can say is I'm hungry.