Christmas special🎄

AUTHOR POV
This chapter does not contribute to the plot of the story, it's simply a fun christmas chapter :)

Warm fairy lights were now cascaded around Taehyun and Kai's once decently dull living room. A small arrangement of presents were organized under the tree that was decorated in bulbuls of many shades of Icy blue and silver. The room felt warm and cozy. It was exactly what the group were looking for this Christmas morning.

"YA COME DOWNSTAIRS" Kai yelled excitedly.

It was Christmas morning. Last night Soobin, Yeonjun had stayed over for a sleepover and Kai was just a tad impatient when it came to christmas.

"WE'RE COMING, WE'RE COMING" Yeonjun yelled back as he pushed open the door to the living room. His hair was messy and his eyes were half open and as for Soobin, well, the poor boy was practically asleep, hanging onto Yeonjun for dear life.

"I swear we are literally a dysfunctional family," Taehyun said as he entered the room with a small laugh.

"Correct, Yeonjun eomma, Soobin appa and the three children that can't give them a break" Beomgyu laughed as he snuggled into Kai's side. "Wouldn't that make your whole relationship kinda insestual?" Soobin asked, having finally bothered to conversate. "Don't make it weird," Kai scolded. Soobin held his arms up in surrender with a small smile.

"Okay okay, presents anyone?" Taehyun said as he sat himself next to his boyfriends. "Yes yes yes!" Kai chanted excitedly.

The whole mess began there. That's how Kai ended up buried in plushies while Beomgyu fought for his life in a sea of wrapping paper while Taehyun cackled evilly and took photos, not caring to help and Soobinand Yeonjun ended up watching from a distance.

"When they said dysfunctional family, they really meant it, didn't they love?" Soobin asked Yeonjun who sat watching the scene in front of them with heart eyes. "You're not wrong" he laughed as he stood up to unburry poor Beomgyu who was just about done with the fun.

"I'm never forgiving you" Beomgyu pouted as he looked over to Kai who had previously buried him. "You love me though" Kai said as his head popped out from behind the large bunny plush he was hiding behind.

"Wrong, I don't anymore" Beomgyu pouted as he looked away. Suddenly Kai had abandoned his overly large plushy and was hovering over Beomgyu whose eyes had widened in panic. "What did you say?" Kai asked.

Beomgyu pushed him back, the pair now sat up again. "Don't worry I do love you, I was only messing around" Beomgyu rambled. Kai's face softened into a smile. "I wasn't serious, don't be so worried,'' Kai said as he caressed Beomgyu's cheek.

"Ehem, we're still here" Yeonjun cough as he held his hand over Soobin's eyes. "Sorry about them..." Taehyun apologized on behalf of his boyfriends who were not sat blushing profusely.

"It's fine don't worry, Christmas is all about love isnt it" Soobin giggled as he lowered Yeonjun's hand. "You act as if ive seen nothing before" Soobin smiled as he turned to Yeonjun.

Yeonjun's eyes widened. "UMM LETS GO BAKE COOKIES, yeah, cookies" Yeonjun spluttered as he left the room shortly followed by the rest of us who were definitely laughing loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood.

TIME SKIP

By evening the whole household was extremely tired from the constant screaming, laughing and constant teasing but they wouldn't have wished for it any other way.

"Soobin Hyung?" Kai asked as they sat at the dining table eating the cookies that had previously baked. "Mmm" Soobin hummed as he licked red icing off of his fingers. "It looks like you've got blood on your hands," Kai remarked.