Chapter 67- So, so much bigger

YEONJUN POV

After hearing what I heard in school I tried my hardest to still be the same around Soobin.

'You don't know for sure yet' was the only phrase that could keep me going.

He didn't act any differently. He would still be affectionate and silly. He'd still kiss me in the mornings and hug me at night. He was the same old person I knew.

Saturday morning had finally arrived. I needed an idea. One so good that Soobin couldn't turn it down.

Soobin loved dates so it would be stupid to assume hed turn it down.

"Soobinnie Soobinnieee" I sang as I entered the kitchen where he was sitting on his phone.

"What are you doing?" He asked, smiling at me widely.

"Nothing" I replied, smiling as I sat next to him.

He put his phone down and looked at me. His mouth was smiling but as I looked at him it was almost like his eyes weren't smiling. There was no meaning behind those eyes. Not a single thought.

"Do you want to go out today?" I asked blatantly.

"Me? Where? Why?" Soobin listed the questions out.

"Yes you, out on a date, because I love you" I answered simply, wasting no time. The sooner Tae came here with the others and got out the better.

"I love you too~ What do you want to do?" Soobin asked.

I hadn't thought that far ahead really.

"Give me a couple hours, I'm gonna go out and organise things, you stay here and get ready" I said, not thinking properly.

"Ok love, you do that, I'll look forward to it~" Soobin hummed.

I promptly ran out the room and left the house, leaving him alone. I wish I'd thought it through better but two hours should buy me some time to figure something out.

SOOBIN POV

Yeonjun left. I was alone again.

He wanted to go on a date with me. I felt myself smile slightly before it all faded away.

Where did the feeling go? I'm not too sure. When he was here I felt like I was happy but now he's gone I feel like I'm going mad. The feelings I thought I was feeling were never accurate or real in a way.

There was nothing for me to do.

Well, nearly nothing.

When I left Hongjoong he was still bleeding freely. By now I imagine he's quite weak from blood loss and lack of food.

Maybe he'd died while I was away. That would be thrilling.

I left out that same old back door and unlocked the same old locks. I walked down those same dark stairs and entered that same prison of a room.

Looking around, I didn't see Hongjoong immediately but then I saw him curled beneath a pillow on the sofa, his small body practically hidden behind it.

"Hongjoong" I called, moving the pillow from in front of him.

His eyes were opened but dim. He blinked at me and smiled.

"Master" he called back as he lifted himself up.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, not too interested. Sometimes hearing what your victims have to say after being hurt shows what you've put them through.

"Honestly?" Hongjoong asked.

"Yes honestly, come on now" I sighed.

"I hurt quite a bit, I only fully stopped bleeding a few hours ago" Hongjoong answered.