Chapter 41- I'm so so sorry

THE NEXT DAY
AUTHOR POV

Monday swung around fast.

Yeonjun practically ran into school just waiting for Soobin to hopefully show up otherwise he would end up round his house uninvited this evening.

Soobin headed into school with his altered appearance as usual, hiding within the crowds. The situation that was the kidnapping of Seonghwa and Hongjoong was merely on his mind and really not so bothersome.

Soobin was simply wandering the corridors until he came across the sight of Taehyun, Beomgyu and Hueningkai chatting as they walked in his direction. Soobin hurriedly pressed himself up against a locker, hoping not to be seen and was proven successful when the three boys passed by him casually.

Soobin let off a loud sigh as he continued walking but this time following the three he just avoided. It was no doubt that they were on their way to find Yeonjun and Soobin wanted to observe Yeonjun so why wouldn't he follow.

It was normal, him subtly following their everymove until some words caught his attention. "I really hope Yeonjun Hyung finds Soobin today, it's been driving him crazy all weekend" Kai remarked. Soobin's ears pricked up, listening carefully to anything said after. "I agree, ever since we found those pill bottles he's been itching to find him. I told him to just call him or something but Yeonjun refused and said he wanted to do it in person" Kai responded with a small laugh.

Yeonjun was looking for Soobin. They found the bottles. They felt bad. It worked.

Soobin wanted to laugh so badly at the stupidity but decided not to, at least not for now. The three boys ended up leading him to the playground area. It wasn't really a playground but rather a big open space for people to sit or fight in.

As Soobin looked around he spotted Yeonjun, his leg bounding under the table. "Aww Soobin he's nervous" Soobin whispered to himself as he sat from afar. Tae, Kai and Gyu had now joined Yeonjun and were now having some form of conversation about something most likely useless and stuipid.

Nothing interesting happened. When Soobin realised they were going to head back inside he made sure to go faster so he would be walking in front in hope of exposing himself to them finally. Sure enough the four other boys ended up behind him. Soobin could hear their voices echoing behind him as he walked onwards.

Patience.

Soobin had a lot of that.

"Shit shit shit, does anyone know our timetable for today? I must have left mine at home" Beomgyu shrieked as he realised he didn't know what lesson he was even headed for. "Mines at home, I forgot it," Kai siad. "Mines in my locker on the other side of the school," Yeonjun said. Beomgyu looked hopefully towards Taehyun but unfortunately "I never have mine, I just follow you guys" Taehyun shrugged.

The group broke out into groans pretty much instantly. "Just ask someone," Yeonjun siad, hand on his forehead. "Oh yeah who?" Beomgyu said coldly, hands clenched. When he gets worried it always seems to come off a bit aggressive. "The boy in front of us looks like a senior so he would have the same as us, ask him" Kai said blankly. "How would you know he's a senior?" Yaehyun asked as his eyebrows lifted. "I get the vibe, he's tall...and has a senior ID strap hanging out of his bag" Kai blurted happily.

Of all times for Kai to be observant he finally chose a good one. Soobin was internally screaming, they were talking about him. Of course he would know the timetable but Soobin doesn't exactly think he will end up in a classroom today.

"Um excuse me, are you a senior?" Kai asked as he tapped Soobin on the shoulder. Soobin turned around to the group with a straight face. "Mhm" he answered with a small nod. It was obvious that the four boys were confused when they looked at him. With black hair, no glasses and a hood up Soobin didn't exactly look like himself. "He kinda looks like Soobin," Beomgyu said as he looked at the rest of his group.