Chapter 73- Three birds with one stone

AUTHOR POV
THIS CHAPTER DOES INCLUDE BLOOD AND VIOLENCE

About a month went by before Yeonjun completely lost it.

He knew something was wrong and honestly thought Soobin was to blame.

Tae, Beomgyu and Kai wouldn't just disappear for that long. It's been way, way too long for Yeonjun to feel comforted anymore.

Yeonjun of course knew something was up and what with Soobin acting as if nothing was wrong proved to Yeonjun that he was trying to avoid it in a sense.

SOOBIN POV

"You three, you just really irritate me" I remarked, cracking my knuckles against each other.

Of course I was once again shut down at the end of the garden with the same old people.

"Master, you know I used to ask you not to do anything to them but its really tempting to just strangle them right now" Hongjoong hissed.

Hongjoong had been becoming more tempered towards Taehyun in specific since he's the biggest arguer of the three.

Hongjoong actually got along with the others for a while. When he was given biscuits as a reward he happily gave them one each and they were thankful for it but over time the other three were growing more and more against him and hence Hongjoong did the exact same.

"You want to strangle them?" I asked.

Hongjoong had never outright said what he had wanted to do to anyone. I knew he would think about it but he would never verbalise it.

"Yes I really really do" Hongjoong emphasised eagerly.

"You two need to grow the fuck up" Taehyun spat, getting as close to my face as he could.

"Im older than you Tae remember, maybe you should grow up, be realistic and realise you're done for" I hissed, smiling through gritted teeth.

"We aren't done for" Beomgyu suddenly butted in, appearing next to Taehyun.

"Don't lie to yourself. That's not nice" I quickly shot back, walking away to where they could no longer reach me.

Kai sat passively in the corner. It was almost infuriating how he would just sit while the others argued on his behalf. Out of all of them Kai was definitely the one with the most differences in this setting and situation.

"You arent fucking nice" Taehyun shreiked, his face turning red with anger.

"Are you aiming to die today? You're going the right way if so" I quickly argued, my tone deadly serious.

Taehyun breathed in sharply. He had clearly thought about saying something but held back.

"God quiet now aren't you" I huffed.

It was almost frustrating that he stopped testing me. I was ready to get some blood on my hands. I guess that just means I get to test how far I can go before he breaks.

Perhaps use Hongjoong to help.

I beckoned over Hongjoong to which he scurried over in a hurry, his chain dragging behind at the same speed. Maybe one day I'll have the trust to unchain him. It's not like he would be able to get to anything anyway.

"Yes master" he whispered.

"Let's get bloody today yeah?" I whispered back, smiling at him.

He nodded violently.

"Follow my lead then" I instructed.

He looked confused and clearly didn't quite understand what I meant but I knew it would all be fine in the end.