Chapter 11- Unexpected guest

WITH KAI AND TAEHYUN
TAEHYUN POV

We had finally gotten home. It had been such a long day. Kai went and sat on the sofa instantly. I joined him without thinking and zoned out on my phone for a bit but 10 minutes later the doorbell rang.

"Are you expecting someone Tae?" Kai asked. I for sure wasn't. I shrugged and walked over to the door opening it only to see Beomgyu standing there.

"Oh.. Beomgyu" I said with a stutter. Memories of last night flooded my head making my heart race slightly. God Taehyun, what are you thinking?

I was stuck in thought when Kai came up behind me. "

Beomgyu come in," Kai said energetically, allowing him to enter. We were all in the living room. It was silent but the silence was loud.

"Okay what the fuck are you two on?" Kai asked.

"What are you on about?" I asked, simply because I hadn't done anything apart from exist.

"Oh I don't know, you both sat here turning redder by the second when we're simply sitting here. What did you do? If you broke something of mine I swe-" Kai was cut off from his rant by Beomgyu.

"Calm down Kai nothing broken, just some...confusion" he hesitated in his words. My breath hitched at the end of the sentence. I mean he wasn't lying but who was he to be so open about it.

"Confusion?" Kai questioned in a lost tone.

"Mhm confusion. I could tell you if you want, '' Beomgyu said more confidently.

Where the fuck did his shyness go? He wouldn't dare. I sent him a side eye almost warning his to keep his mouth the fuck closed.

Clearly he either didn't get my threat or simply wanted to annoy me because he opened his mouth to speak,

"I kissed one of my friends and now I know how I feel, I was suspicious of liking them before but now I know I love them" Beomgyu said rather calmly sipping some water from a glass.

"Passionately?" Kai asked, he was way too curious for my liking but as I was about to shut it down Beomgyu spoke again.

"Oh very passionately. I wanted him inside me then and there" Beomgyu explained, still calm as ever.

At this point I could feel my brain spiralling, this was basically a fucking confession but just indirectly. But why the dirty way of talking. Oh he is so up to something.

Kais' mouth dropped but closed quickly before he pulled a suspicious face.

"When did you kiss? You must be whipped because it seems you figured out you loved that person quite fast. Umm how does that explain why Tae Hyung is being weird though?" Kai said.

He really couldn't figure out something so simple could he.

"Well I had been suspicious of liking him but when I kissed him I proved to myself that I did in fact love him. Also, put two and two toget-" Beomgyu started before I cut him off.

"I just don't feel too well, maybe I'm coming down with something" I lied.

"Don't get sick, Hyung, remember I'm out until late tonight in the studio with Yeonjun so I can't look after you" Kai said. Fuck. Now the lie was gonna backfire, I can just feel it.

"Beomgyu would you mind staying here with Tae Hyung, if he is unwell I don't want him here alone" Kai said innocently. Why did he have to care so much? For fucks sake.

"Oh of course I can," Beomgyu said with a smile. Fuck you Beomgyu.

It had been a couple of hours but now had come the dreaded time where Kai would leave.

Talking to myself- YeonBinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें