Chapter 65- Who are you talking to?

SOOBIN POV

"Did Yeonjun say why he called you all here?" I asked, wondering if they really knew why, seeing as I didnt myself.

"Yeonjun's gone out and he's worried about you being alone since..." Beomgyu trailed off, clearly not wanting to finish his sentence.

"Since what?" I asked, feeling a small amount of anger build inside me. Why shouldn't they tell me? It concerns me afterall. I deserve to know.

"Since you started to talk to yourself" Taehyun finished, being brutally honest with me.

I felt my throat go dry.

"It's not like that" I argued, not liking what they were saying.

"Soobin Hyung, it's not something to be embarrassed over," Hueningkai said, trying to comfort me.

"I'm not embarrassed" I snapped, not expecting it to come out like that.

Kai's face fell slightly as he winced backwards at the sudden remark I made.

"Lets just leave it" Taehyun said, moving on from the topic of my living habits.

If only they had known it had been occurring for years. When you were a child like me, left alone from such a young age, you eventually learn your own company is all you're going to get.

"I agree," Beomgyu said, a waver in his voice.

"Are you all scared of me or something?" I asked, noticing every flinch, waver and choke in their actions.

"No not at all, why would you even say that?" Taehyun asked, taken back by the suddenness of the question.

"Maybe it's just me" I mumbled, shuffling in my seat uncomfortably.

"Oh yeah Kai, I loved the dance performance, really impressive" I remarked, changing the topic immediately and acting as if I never said anything to them.

"Oh thanks" Kai smiled nervously.

I turned to my left, spotting Taehyun staring at me with a puzzled expression.

"Have you seen a ghost?" I teased making Taehyun move his gaze away.

"No, you've got something red in the corner of your mouth though," Taehyun remarked, gesturing to his lips.

Red? My lips?

Hongjoong's blood.

I quickly lifted my hand to wipe it off but nothing came off. I looked at Taehyun in confusion, trying to figure out whether he was lying to rile me up in some way.

Unexpectedly Kai's face appeared, his thumb rubbing the other corner of my mouth before he moved away again.

"What even is this?" Kai asked, looking at the deep red mark on his thumb.

"I'm not sure" I quickly replied, my stomach bubbling with adrenaline.

Luckily they all dismissed it from what I could tell, then quickly changed the conversation.

A WHILE LATER

It had just turned 3:00pm. Yeonjun had been gone for hours and I had been sitting in the tortuous position of the presence of the three boys.

After the stiff start to the day they all seemed to ease up but I never did. I wanted them out.

"I think we need some fresh air" I mumbled as Beomgyu started talking about his K-drama for the 5th time that hour.

"I don't feel like going out out though, how about your garden?" Taehyun suggested as he stretched his body out.

"My...garden?" I asked, my brain not quite processing what they were asking for.