Chapter 36- Kisses and cuddles

AUTHOR POV

"Gyu, maybe it's time we told him, look at what it's caused waiting this long"

"Go ahead, it's time" Beomgyu agreed without a doubt.

"What?" Kai asked with confusion in his tone. If only he knew what was coming for him.

"Me and Beomgyu had a little chat the other day" Taehyun started. Kai just stared straight at him waiting for the rest, nervousness flooding his brain. "To put it simply uhhhhh... we both ummm...want you" Tae blurted. Taehyun was never good at wording things quite right so Beomgyu instantly felt the need to rephrase what he had said.

"When you were gone we missed you, but not how friends would. We realised it was something more than friendship. Things changed between us when we realised, we felt more comfortable once we both admitted it even if it was through something coherently sexual" Beomgyu explained in slightly better wording than his overly flustered boyfriend.

Now Kai had been focusing on every word. One in particular caught his attention. "Hold that thought. SEXUAL?! What do you mean!?" Kai almost screamed. He was indeed still the same old Kai on the inside.

"Ohhh im explaining this so umm, when me and Gyu first got together one of the first things we did was get eachother off if you catch my drift, we're both still virgins so hold your little thoughts there. When things changed and we were around each other in a more intimate state, let's say you would cross our minds alongside each other" Taehyun shamelessly admitted.

"So you like me back, both of you?" Kai asked hopefully with a glimmer of hope in his eyes.

I know I like you, same goes for Mr shy over there" Taehyun said with a smile. "Correction, I know I love you" Beomgyu corrected in the most wholesome way ever. (playing on the 0X1 lovesong lyrics there Gyu)

"And I know I love you both too," Kai confessed in a whisper.

"Then what are we waiting for?" Taehyun asked. "What?" Kai asked, slightly lost in fluster. "Kai, will you be our boyfriend?" Beomgyu asked shyly.

Kai could feel his heart thumping in his chest. "Yes yes yes!" he assured with the biggest smile the others had seen in a while. "One condition, never hurt yourself again," Tae added. Kai held one of Tae's hands and one of Gyu's hands on his own. "I promise".

The moment was emotional for all of them but Kai more so than either of the others. He had been so caught up in avoidance that he didn't even realise how much he missed his friends.

He finally had the pair beside him. His boyfriends.

Small shiny tears ran down his cheeks as reality hit him. These were sad tears, they were happy ones.

His boyfriends shushed him with kind words of their love, fully aware of how relieved and safe Kai would feel in the moment.

"Shhhh baby, we're here now" Beomgyu comforted as Kai hugged Taehyun tightly, watching as his two favorite people were being happy together warmed Beomgyu's heart..

"I'm sorry I'm just so...happy,'' Kai said tearfully.

"You're allowed to be happy, now, do you give Beomgyu Hyung permission to give you some cuddles as well?" Taehyun asked.

Kai nodded with a soft smile. Beomgyu did as he was told, snuggling down into Kai's embrace in a tight hug. Taehyun sat on the arm of the sofa smiling at the pair in content. The two he loved finally before him, happily together.

TIME SKIP
BEOMGYU POV

We stayed in the living room until late before deciding to head upstairs into Taehyun's room. It was nice to finally have Kai by our side. It felt like that was always how it was meant to be, like one of those fairytales.

Kai was in the bathroom connected to Tae's room, leaving me and Taehyun alone for a short while. I was laid in his arms happily as Tae rubbed small circles into my back.

"I'm glad we told him" I mumbled into Taehyuns arms.

"Me too baby, me too" he whispered back before leaving a peck on my forehead.

"Hey!" I giggled as I playfully wiped my forehead. "Ohhhh im sorry, I just saw a cute boy and wanted to give him a kiss" Taehyun pouted and turned his back to me. "No~ come back~" I whined, feeling cold because of the loss of contact.

Taehyun turned around, his bleach blonde hair covering his chestnut eyes. "Oh who is this? My baby? I think it issssss" Taehyun teased before he attacked me with a series of kisses all over my face. "That tickles" I giggled as he kissed my cheeks that I'm sure are tinted pink by now.

"Aww im sorry, let me make it up to you" Taehyun said before he leant down kissing me softly. His lips felt better than ever before, just like velvet. It was sweet and innocent, butterflies forming in my stomach as I felt him smile into the kiss.

That was until a little yell of surprise came from the doorway.

"Oh hello angel~" Taehyun sang playfully at Kai who was now frozen to the door. Kai just stared straight, no movement. "Lordy Tae, did you break him?" I asked as I stood up and sat Kai down on the bed. "I'd like to think not," Taehyun chuckled.

"Angel...me...what..huh..kiss?" Kai whispered out before he turned bright red as he looked us in the eyes. "Did we make you shy love?" I asked as I brushed his brown hair away from his eyes.

"When you go to the bathroom and come back you don't expect to walk in on people kissing" Kai rambled as his ears turned a soft shade of pink.

"What, are you jealous?" Taehyun teased, making me hit him on the arm. "I'm not as shameless as you, don't forget what you told me about what you did when you first got together" Kai mumbled with a pout.

"Ah yeah, I forgot you knew but don't worry, we won't do anything to you that you don't want us to" Taehyun smiled reassuringly. "Okay! Does that mean if I do want something you would do it?" Kai asked curiously.

"Right now?" I asked. "Yes...but don't get the wrong idea" Kai whispered. "In that case what can we do for you bub?" I asked.

"Gimmekissesandcuddles" Kai rushed. I couldn't help but giggle at his face "slower please~" I requested. "Just for you okay?" Kai asked sweetly. "Go on" I urged. Taehyun was clearly amused by the scene in front of him as he sat back to watch what was happening.

"I want kisses...gimme kisses" Kai pouted shyly. "All you had to do was ask" I smiled before leaning down and kissing his forehead. When I pulled back Kai huffed. "Not what I meant" he grumbled. I leant in again, this time kissing him on the forehead. I know what I'm doing but it's fun.

My version of fun and games was clearly working when Kai grabbed me and tossed me over, now hovering over me. "On the lips" he whispered in my ear to which I nodded. He leant down to me pressing his lips against mine. Just like Taehyun's lips, they felt so right against mine. It wasn't long before he pulled back and sat beside me with a bright red face.

"You can't believe that you did that can you?" Taehyun smirked. The sudden sentence made both me and Kai jump. We hadn't forgotten that he was there but it reminded us that he was for sure paying attention."...no" Kai admitted.

"Aww baby come and cuddle" I said, "you too Tae" I added.

We all piled into Taehyun's bed, happy in eachothers arms, Taehyun in the middle.

It didn't take long for Kai to realise the growing pout on Taehyun's face. "Why the pout Tae?" Kai asked. "Gyu got kisses...where's mine?" Taehyun asked as he batted his eyelashes. Kai giggled before giving TAe small little pecks on the face before giving him a short kiss on his cherry red lips. "Mmm~ better now" Taehyun whispered, making me and Kai giggle.

I snuggled into Kai happy that I got a chance to love him. I needed his affection. I needed his love. The things I wanted I got and that's all I could ever ask for.

A/N- its too cute for me I cant take it, Kai finally got to be happy

Votes and comments are apreciated, I love seeing your reactions :)

~Author C <3