Chapter 61- You're perfect

TAEHYUN POV

It had been a while since Kai had left and I was starting to have a bad feeling about this.

Kai seemed down, then he seemed perfect but now he's disappeared.

"He's been gone for a while" Beomgyu remarked as it had been about 10 minutes since Kai left.

"Beomgyu turn your phone volume off for a second" I requested as he shut down the video he was watching.

Silence fell in the room.

It stayed silent for a few seconds before Beomgyu spoke again.

"What are you doing tae?" he asked, clearly confused.

"Listening" I replied blankly, making sure he understood what I was up to

Silence, silence and more silence.

It was scary silence.

I rose up from the bed, keeping my footsteps light as I did so. Beomgyu followed in an instant, being equally as quiet. We both left the room and sat down in the hallway. We weren't trying to be creepy, we were just worried for him.

There wasn't any noise coming from the bathroom we heard him go in but he definitely wasn't in the other one.

Abruptly a small sniffle sound echoed under the crack in the door, it filled the hallway for a split second before silence fell again.

I looked at Beomgyu who was already looking at me, worry painting his face.

Was Kai...crying?

We looked back at the door and as we did so a small clash was heard before deathly silence fell again.

"What's going on?" Beomgyu mouthed towards me but all I did was shrug. I didn't know the answer but I wanted to know.

I shuffled across the floor and put my ear up to the door, trying to find out if Kai was crying like I think he is.

Surely enough I could hear more noise now, or much clearer at least. Beomgyu looked at me, a hopeful look in his eyes.

It was quiet for a few seconds before I heard stifled hiccups and sniffles. So he was crying.

The tap turned on and off but the crying continued, it was getting scary, and that's when I decided to get involved.

AUTHOR POV

"Kai, are you ok in there?" Taehyun said, knocking on the door, calling out in a soft voice.

Internally Kai was worrying even more now but he couldn't bring himself to answer. He spun the lock around, meaning the door could now be opened, and sunk to the floor.

Beomgyu was worried by the lack of response and twisted the door handle and to his surprise it clicked open right away.

The door opened slowly, Taehyun's head only slightly peeking through before he swung it open to see Kai bundled on the floor, tears on his face and arms hugging into his stomach.

"Woah woah Kai...its ok baby" Taehyun comforted as he knelt beside the crying boy, slightly freaked out with the situation but not letting it show.

"Love it's okay" Beomgyu hushed as he closed the bathroom door, sitting in front of it.

It was then Beomgyu realised what was wrong. Kai was cuddled up in a manner that hid pretty much all of his body but hanging off the edge of the sink was a towel with evident red stainage and just as it couldn't get anymore convincing Taehyun turned around and held up the bloodied razor blade Kai had dropped.