Chapter 20- Paramedics

SOOBIN'S HOUSE
Soobin POV

A/N- This chapter still includes mention of blood, gore, death, violence

Ahhhh.

Yeonjun.

I got myself all in place. If I'm going to call him for supposed help I've gotta be fast. He only lives down the road. I knelt next to my now dead mother and pulled out my phone. "You're so smart Soobin," I said to myself as I clicked on Yeonjun's call icon. It rang for a few seconds before a faint voice could be heard. Show time.

"Soobin. You only left a short while ago, is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeonjun Hyung," I cried down the phone.

"Soobin? Are you okay?"

"Yeonjun my mother" I whimpered as I sniffed.

"What about her? Are you crying?" he said in a concerned voice

"Blood, glass, it's a mess" I whispered as I purposely hitched my breath.

I don't want to be fake around him but I know he would never love me for this.

"BLOOD?!" he yelled, clearly concerned.

It's working.

"Help.." I whispered as I felt my plan working. It was so hard not to laugh at the gullibility of this boy but then I remembered it was Yeonjun so I could refrain quite easily. 

"I dont know whats going on but I'm coming round, i'll see you in a minute, wait for me okay?" he said in a comforting tone.

I smiled, thankfully he cant see me "the doors unlocked" I whimpered

After he heard my last sentence he hung up. Now's the hard part, physical sadness.

The only thing I could think of was stupid but I went through with it. I know that once he's here it will be easier but I need to get a good cry on. I poked my fingers into my eyes harshly and pulled them out again. I hissed in pain but sure enough my eyes started to well up with tears. Mission accomplished.

I just sat crying as much as I could. I know Yeonjun will be here soon so I can't afford to let my act drop.

Soon enough I heard the door open and a frantic Yeonjun rushed through. "HOLY FUCK SOOBIN WHAT THE" he yelled as he came and sat beside me. "Yeonjun hyung, I came home... she was on the floor..."I trailed off through sniffs. "Ok ok lets both stay calm okay, deep breaths. Let's get out of this room and call an ambulance okay" he assured. Jesus, he was calm. I allowed my act to drop slightly as we left the room, I dried my eyes and sat on the sofa. He sat beside me as he pulled out his phone.

"Hello? Is this the ambulance?"

...

"Please hurry"

...

"Thankyou"

He put his phone down. "Soobin they're coming, it's going to be alright" Yeonjun assured me. He wrapped his arms tight around me while we waited. It was hard to not smile like an idiot as he hugged me. It's all I ever wanted.

A few minutes later sirens appeared outside the front door before they abruptly switched off as we heard a knock at the door. "You stay here," Yeonjun said softly. I looked towards him with my teary eyes and nodded. He scurried away from the living room, closing the door softly behind him.

In such a time that would worry a normal person, Yeonjun was so calm. It was almost strange.

After about 5 minutes I could still hear talking in the hallway just outside the door. I grew bored of sitting and waiting so I slowly walked towards the door of the living room and opened it a crack. "Ah Soobin the paramedics are in the kitchen. Do you want to talk to them?" Yeonjun asked. I nodded my head before walking off slowly followed by him. I entered the kitchen to see two men sweeping up the surrounding glass, my mother still laying on the floor. I wanted to laugh at her, she was so helpless. These people were here to save her and she's already dead. It was irritating but I knew I had to refrain from my natural reactions, at least until I was alone.

"Your Choi Soobin i'm guessing" one of the men stated as he looked at a clipboard. "Yes sir" I responded with my head to the ground. "This is your mother correct?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Don't worry, we're still checking her over" the man comforted and went back to work. "See Soobin, all under control" Yeonjun said as he pulled me into his arms. "What if she's dead?" I asked out of curiosity. I want to see how he responds to this one. "If worse comes to worse and she is dead, I will always be by your side to help and do anything I can for you" Yeonjun responded calmly. My heart fluttered at his words. The best thing is, I know it's going to happen.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER INVESTIGATION

"Mr Choi?" the same man from earlier asked. "Yes" I mumbled as I approached him again. Yeonjun followed, stopping just slightly behind me. I could sense what was coming, I loved it.

"Im sorry, she didn't make it"

A/N
Finally a new chapter! Also stream the chaos chapter because our boys worked so hard and they deserve the world :)