Chapter 31- Im the outsider

2 WEEKS LATER
SCHOOL
TAEHYUN POV

It's been two week. No sign of Kai. He's been locked in his room. 14 days. No leaving, no noise. I had begun to wonder if he's even alive in that room but when his bathroom sink runs I could tell that he is in fact still living.

Beomgyu's slowly becomes drained with the constant worrying over Kai. he doesn't sleep a lot, nor does he stop to think of himself. Yeonjun has been overly worried, mostly joining Beomgyu on his worry train. I just feel like there's nothing we can do that would help but equally I'm concerned beyond comparison for the boy.

Soobin, oh Soobin. He didn't really know us long before Kai went on this random distancing episode. And while it's not been long Soobin already had an idea of what the boy was like. He just thought Kai wanted to be left alone point blank. Soobin isn't exactly worried, or that's what it looks like to the rest of us.

Yeonjun being like a mother to Kai, me and Gyu doesn't exactly see eye to eye with Soobin this time. It started causing strainage on their new relationship. Small comments could turn into a more heated conversation but never a shouting match. It causes disagreement but not hatred between our group.

Study hall, last lesson. 5 minutes left. Beomgyu is glued to my arm with his head on the desk. He had just finished a dance lesson so it was a given that he just wanted to rest until the end of the day.

Soobin and Yeonjun were on some other sort of planet, speaking sweetly with random gushes of happiness radiating from the pair. I'm glad it's all okay for now.

"Gyu, we have 5 minutes, i'll get your things together" I whispered into his ear. He didn't respond but loosened his grip on my arm to let me move. With a smile on my face I gathered both of our books and pens, packing them into our bags. When I looked back to the other two they were doing the same but staring Beomgyu down at the same time.

There was no time to question it before the bell rang signalling that we could leave this hellhole. Finally. Me and the other 3 left the building, making our way back to my house. It was calm but something was off.

"Beomgyu, you're oddly tired, how much dance did you do?" Yeonjun pestered the other for the second time. "I'm telling you it's not that" Beomgyu mumbled grumpily. "Woah who stole your sunshine?" Yeonjun teased before heading back to his awfully sickeningly sweet conversation with Soobin about the dates they had been going on.

I may have a boyfriend but it doesn't mean I have to like all of the cheesy romantic shit that YeonBin clearly does.

"Baby...Gyu" I called softly into his ear so the others couldn't hear us. He turned his head to look at me. That weird gaze in his eyes. "Let's all talk about it when we get home," Beomgyu said before focusing back on walking in silence.

He hasn't done this before.

What's wrong with him?

Is it me?

Or someone else?

SOOBIN POV-
Strong language and agruing ahead

We arrived at Tae and Kai's house shortly after that strange conversation with Beomgyu. To me it doesn't mean much. No one really means much. Yeonjun doesn't misunderstand. But now I'm dating Yeonjun. I don't really have to worry about the others. I was only around them for Yeonjun. I'm only here to seem somewhat human.

We were once again all flopped down in the living room, Kai still shut upstairs with his door locked. It was like no one was ever going to address what Beomgyu was so bothered about and then Yeonjun came and changed my mind.