Chapter 82- Inhumane

SOOBIN POV

"It's a shame I can't say the same anymore" I smiled as I lurched my arm upwards, stabbing Yeonjun through the side.

He winced and faintly yelled, his voice not powerful enough to be heard.

Of all the people I had hurt, this one felt the best.

Every aspect of him no longer amazed me, his glowy brown eyes didn't light up how they used to. His soft pink hair no longer looked soft and sweet but rather tattered and dim. I didn't like it at all, there was no catch like when I first told you. I'm pretty sure he would rather I don't even exist but I'm it's too late for that.

I removed the knife and stabbed into his side again, watching his body curl around it and whine as blood began to appear around him.

He was alive but struggling. It takes more than a single stab to kill someone unless you do it in the right place.

"How does it feel now Yeonjun?" I asked teasingly.

"You aren't even human, you...monster, " he murmured out, clenching his hands over his wounds.

"In that case, welcome to your funeral, I'll be your personal mortician" I giggled before backing away into the darkness to think of what to do. As someone who 'isn't even human' what could I do.

"What do you mean?" he whispered through shaky breaths.

I didn't answer.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN" Yeonjun shreaked, crying profusely.

An idea hit me

A game

If he was going to die, I wanted to have some fun first.

"Let's play a game" I said, walking back over to him and grabbing one of his hands.

"I DON'T WANT TO PLAY, I WANT TO GO" Yeonjun yelled.

"Shut it if you know what's good for you" I hissed, narrowing my eyes and sharpening my tone.

I laid his hand flat against the floor and held his wrist down to stop him moving, my other hand raising the knife.

I began slowly stabbing the knife down in the gaps between his fingers, his eyes following my every move as he stopped squirming. He knew if he kept moving he'd get hurt for sure.

I quickened my movements, moving the knife up and down over and over again, eyes lit up as I watched the fear in his eyes.

"STOP" Yeonjun eventually yelled.

I stopped my hand in motion, it hovering over Yeonjun's hand.

"STOP IT PLEASE. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME" Yeonjun shrieked.

"Since you asked so nicely" I smiled, dropping my hand straight down, the knife plunging through the top of his hand, forcing a shrilled scream to erupt from Yeonjun. Blood spewed from his hand, the pretty red rivers coating him nicely.

It made me want more. The more I always wanted.

I always wanted more. So much more that it made me feel inhumane.