Chapter 6- You Psycho

SCHOOL
AUTHOR POV

The boys stood just inside the school gates just like the previous days, another long day of school finally over. A long day of stares and whispers drawn to a close.

"Who wants to come to our house today?" Kai asked.

"Our?" Soobin asked, pretending to be confused, really he knew an uncomfortable amount of things about all of them but as far as he was meant to be concerned they all lived alone.

"Oh right. Kai and Taehyun started sharing a house like last week" Yeonjun explained ruffling his hair. Soobin's mouth formed an 'O' shape once he grasped the situation.

"Anyway, what for? Scared of the dark Kai?" Beomgyu teased.

"Not again with this shit" Kai responded sharply.

"Watch your language young man" Taehyun teased alongside Beomgyu, slowly aggravating the maknae.

"Hey no fai-" Kai was cut off by Yeonjun.

"Let's just go, it will give us more time to spend together will it not, especially as we've never really hung out with Soobin out of school" he explained.

The group agreed and proceeded to walk outside of the gates, playfully bickering as they walked.

Just as they were about to get a decent way away from the school they came across a boy, possibly younger than all of them, approaching them with a smirk.

"So psycho," the boy began, "how do you feel knowing there's a school killer?" he asked, intentionally intimidating Soobin as he leaned on his shoulder making the group feel somewhat uncomfortable.

"Leave him alone" Kai demanded, changing to a serious tone as he pushed the boy's arm off of Soobin's shoulder but to no one's surprise the boy didn't stop. He continued provoking Soobin completely unfazed by Kai's words almost as if he had never heard them despite fully acknowledging his presence.

"Perhaps you're not scared, perhaps the psycho is the killer," the boy snickered, making Soobin feel very on edge. After freaking out this morning for a split second Soobin had finally calmed down and then this prick had to come and add unnecessary stress.

"Cut it out" Yeonjun sneered, pulling Soobin closer to him.

Soobin's soft eyes were now plastered with fear.

"Cmon, he's psycho, maybe you don't see it but that bitch talks to himself, see psycho" the boy exclaimed, pointing at Soobin.

"And? How does that make him a psycho?" Taehyun asked, brushing his blonde hair out of his face exposing his darkened eyes.

"You're all crazy, you clearly haven't ever seen it, Yeonjun, watch yourself. The freak might catch some feelings for you" he hissed.

Soobin tensed at his words. Yeonjun was disgusted. He pulled Soobin closer to him, feeling his tenseness, but the boy continued yet again.

"Aww Mr Psycho has already gained Mr Yeonjuns favour. He probably just wants to get close to you to kill you, there's no way he's not the murderer, mark my words" he snarled standing confidently.

Soobin didn't know where this boy came from or how he 'knew' so much. In reality the boy was right but he was just throwing accusations around cluelessly because of Soobin's reputation but forcing the impression that he knew for sure.

Soobin had been silent most of the time out of fear, but not fearing the boy, he was fearing his accusations. He had finally had enough.

"STOP. Say whatever you want but I am NOT the fucking killer, stick the balme somewhere else because even if I freak you out it doesn't give you the rights to say anything about me" Soobin growled in a raised voice before walking off out of anger followed by his friends who were in shock at his actions.

Soobin mentally cursed himself for coming across as violently as he did but he couldn't help it. He just lost control.

"So our house then?" Kai asked, breaking the silence.

"Yeah, let's do that," Yeonjun answered before resuming the silence.

Soobin was so overwhelmed that he completely focused on following his friends to their house. He got away from that just barely.

Nobody ever trusted what he said.

This could end badly for one person...or another.

A/N

Well that was eventful. It might seem like the story isn't really following a dark storyline so far it gets real dark pretty soon after. Everything is intentional so even the most useless of moments result in something.

Votes and comments are appreciated :)

Lots of love from the bottom of my heart <3

~ Author C